View Full Version : TeamSnook

EMSDanel
08-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Well now....it seems we were visited recently by geocaching royalty. TeamSnook spent some time at a campground over by the salmon pool in Eddington and actually placed a couple of caches nearby.....Claudia's and Way Outback.

TeamSnook is a retired couple that does full-time geocaching. Consider some of these numbers: 22,373 finds ranking them #3 in the world! Averaging 11.485 finds/day and 80.4/week. They have found caches in every state except Hawaii, including 414 FTF's. Pretty impressive numbers!!!!:eek:

hide_from_the_kids
08-12-2009, 08:08 PM
very impressive when i got the found it notice on some off our caches from them. after seeing the number of finds by their name i was impressed.

pm28570
08-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Followed them on a few caches on Sunday. That's a lot of caching....really a full time job. What could be better?

hollora
08-12-2009, 09:06 PM
To have enough money to do it too!

Ekidokai
08-13-2009, 12:25 AM
I meet them at the Mega event in Ohio. They scared the hell out of me. They started the third degree on the SMR series and all about the hides around here. I followed them on a couple of cache runs out there and they are serious. I lost them real quick as I would stop and talk to people and all I saw was a poof of dust where I last saw them.

They must have liked what I told them because they beat me back here.

Hiram357
08-13-2009, 06:51 AM
I meet them at the Mega event in Ohio. They scared the hell out of me. They started the third degree on the SMR series and all about the hides around here. I followed them on a couple of cache runs out there and they are serious. I lost them real quick as I would stop and talk to people and all I saw was a poof of dust where I last saw them.

They must have liked what I told them because they beat me back here.

the third degree? they didn't like any of the hides around here?:confused:

Ekidokai
08-13-2009, 11:54 AM
No, I was just surprised that someone out there knew about the SMR series. Then came all the questions about cell service, where to stay, on and on.

They really are serious.

Oh look my 600th post yeah.

Hiram357
08-13-2009, 02:19 PM
No, I was just surprised that someone out there knew about the SMR series. Then came all the questions about cell service, where to stay, on and on.

They really are serious.

Oh look my 600th post yeah.

ahhh gotchya. Did you tell them to buy a delorme? ;):D

on a side note, I wonder if they have someone that will take care of their vacation caches for them.... :confused::confused:

Ekidokai
08-13-2009, 10:12 PM
I'm guessing the owner of the campground.