View Full Version : Too Much Info!

Kaching Karen
08-24-2009, 07:55 AM
Okay, I've been away for a while and I'm trying to catch up on geocachingmaine news, but can't keep up with the posters. I managed to make it through "today's posts" but I have at least two pages of "new posts" to go through. I know there are some threads that I just don't need to read. Is there an easy way to get through them? Have them marked as "read" even though I haven't read them!

squirrelcache
08-24-2009, 08:51 AM
Try visiting the last post of every thread. Then you can go back to catch up at your leisure. I believe that'll do it..... think that's how I've done it before.

brdad
08-24-2009, 08:52 AM
In the top menu bar under the "Quick Links" section, select "mark forums read". tada!

Kaching Karen
08-24-2009, 08:56 AM
In the top menu bar under the "Quick Links" section, select "mark forums read". tada!

Sweet, thank you! Of course, I'm now done doing it the long way, but will remember this. :)

squirrelcache
08-24-2009, 09:53 AM
Sweet.......learn something new every day!

There are many paths to the summit of Mount Fuji ;)

brdad
08-24-2009, 10:19 AM
As much time as I spend online, you'd think I'd never use that feature. But it's hard to keep up with every thread, and some I don't pay full attention to anyway (birthdays, milestones, beer,etc.).

WhereRWe?
08-24-2009, 11:15 AM
But it's hard to keep up with every thread, and some I don't pay full attention to anyway (birthdays, milestones, beer,etc.).

Sheesh! I'm with you on two out of three, but... ;);)