View Full Version : 3rd Annual Get Useless in Eustis Event 2010

hollora
09-27-2009, 06:56 PM
Based on a post in the 2009 thread - looks like it is on again for next year..........

"Yes, we'll do it again in 2010! I have already reserved both group sites for September 23, 24 and 25th (Thursday, Friday and Saturday)."

So, I am opening this thread for Jean - and all to plan. I do caution to one thing.........not everyone who may have come is a member of this site or even if they are may visit here........... so once the "official" GC.com posting goes up - do post things there.

kayakingloon and Team Richards put a ton of work into this event - which will only prove to be bigger and better in 2010, I believe. Jean - thanks for posting the dates early! Helps everyone who may want to take a beautiful fall vacation to get Totally Useless in Eustis.

Keep us posted on details!

kayaking loon
09-28-2009, 10:04 AM
Based on a post in the 2009 thread - looks like it is on again for next year..........

"Yes, we'll do it again in 2010! I have already reserved both group sites for September 23, 24 and 25th (Thursday, Friday and Saturday)."

So, I am opening this thread for Jean - and all to plan. I do caution to one thing.........not everyone who may have come is a member of this site or even if they are may visit here........... so once the "official" GC.com posting goes up - do post things there.

kayakingloon and Team Richards put a ton of work into this event - which will only prove to be bigger and better in 2010, I believe. Jean - thanks for posting the dates early! Helps everyone who may want to take a beautiful fall vacation to get Totally Useless in Eustis.

Keep us posted on details!

Can't post on GC.com until three months before the event, at the earliest. So here's the first alert... I'm already planning another night cache and what (not much) to do different...

hollora
09-28-2009, 12:38 PM
Can't post on GC.com until three months before the event, at the earliest. So here's the first alert... I'm already planning another night cache and what (not much) to do different...

:):):) No problem. When you get nearly everything right the first and second time - things can only get better and better. Plugging things in here on the local site for planning purposes early can't hurt. Then in July - the long awaited GC.com post will be seen! :D With all the details.

Thanks again for an awesome time!

kayaking loon
09-28-2009, 01:05 PM
Shouldn't the title for this thread be 2010? Not 2011....??? Although we'll probably do it again then too :D Don't want to plan too far ahead..

attroll
09-28-2009, 01:21 PM
Shouldn't the title for this thread be 2010? Not 2011....??? Although we'll probably do it again then too :D Don't want to plan too far ahead..
Yes, you are right. I corrected the title.

hollora
09-28-2009, 02:56 PM
Yes, you are right. I corrected the title. Thanks Rick - guess I was just to excited or maybe just to tired. Again, thank you!

attroll
09-28-2009, 03:08 PM
Thanks Rick - guess I was just to excited or maybe just to tired. Again, thank you!
No, it was not you. I added the 2011 onto the end after you posted it. So it was my fault. Sorry.

hollora
09-28-2009, 03:12 PM
No, it was not you. I added the 2011 onto the end after you posted it. So it was my fault. Sorry.

Guess you were as excited about having KL do another one as I was ;) No worries! :)