View Full Version : Today's Cacher

Haffy
05-02-2005, 08:40 AM
I am not sure if you are aware of the online e-zine called Today's Cacher ,well they will be publishing their first regular magazine starting in June. They have a really good deal going on til the 15th of May. A years subscription to the quarterly magazine and they will be expanding to a monthly mag soon. A free T-shirt,a complmentary mag for a friend and special members only section on the online e-zine all for only $20.00 yearly plus 50% off from their yearly subscription afterwards. Sounds like a good deal to me. I'm off to send mine in right now. And no I'm not getting anything for this boost....lol :D

WhereRWe?
05-02-2005, 10:49 AM
I am not sure if you are aware of the online e-zine called Today's Cacher ,well they will be publishing their first regular magazine starting in June. They have a really good deal going on til the 15th of May. A years subscription to the quarterly magazine and they will be expanding to a monthly mag soon. A free T-shirt,a complmentary mag for a friend and special members only section on the online e-zine all for only $20.00 yearly plus 50% off from their yearly subscription afterwards. Sounds like a good deal to me. I'm off to send mine in right now. And no I'm not getting anything for this boost....lol :D

Quoting Haffy6, Dec 19, 2004:

"Do you really think we need promotional advertising here on this website? In essence this is just what it is. Sheesh!!" (Quote snipped for brevity)

To paraphrase Beach Comber: Ironic, is it not?

:D :D :D

Haffy
05-02-2005, 01:19 PM
If you look in the links section you will find that we have a link to Today's Cacher in here already, I was just bringing this to everyone's attention. I mean ,give it a break will yah Bruce. :rolleyes:

WhereRWe?
05-02-2005, 02:30 PM
If you look in the links section you will find that we have a link to Today's Cacher in here already, I was just bringing this everyone's attention. I mean ,give it a break will yah Bruce. :rolleyes:

My excuse was better than yours.... Neener, neener... :D

Sudonim
05-02-2005, 06:59 PM

So who's gettin' the complementary mag??? :p
...start a lottery.

Cache Maine
05-02-2005, 07:47 PM
I've got a free copy coming as well....anybody interested? First person to PM their address gets it. :)

brdad
05-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Is it ok to advertise Maine's Geocaching magazine here?

http://www.geocachingmaine.org/gallery/data/507/6magazine2.jpg

Haffy
05-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Hey that's great Dave,too bad we can't click on the link for it.....lol :D :D :D

Ye Olde Prospector
05-02-2005, 09:54 PM
Hey Dave,
Get the presses rolling. Bet plenty of people would subscribe. :D :D

YOP

becket
05-03-2005, 06:11 AM
brdad, that is so funny! great job! sign me up:D

Geochicks
05-03-2005, 06:26 AM
Oh Good thing we didn't make the front page, but I'd like to see what the articles say.. run off a few copies, Dave... we'd all buy them! :D :D

WhereRWe?
05-03-2005, 07:00 PM
We're glad to see than Tessie "chose Garmin". Hope she gets a GPSMap 60c/cs for her first birthday. We love ours! LOL!

Neoncouple
05-03-2005, 11:28 PM
How could this happen! a Garmin Tessie? I told you we use Magellen in this house.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I love it great job Dave. but me down for a couple of copies:D

pjpreb
05-04-2005, 06:32 PM
We know where you live Dave....