View Full Version : Let's help out a friend

Mainiac1957
10-13-2009, 05:47 AM
Many of you knew of the tragic passing of Katadin Goddess' son Ryan. She is looking for some help. Go to this (http://www.giveforward.org/ryancoyle/) site and make a contribution. I am sure whatever you could give would be very much appreciated. I saw this link this morning on her Facebook posting, and I am hoping that I am not speaking out of turn here. I know how this community rallies when one of their own is in need. I'm sure that this will be true once again.

hollora
10-13-2009, 09:38 AM
Many of you knew of the tragic passing of Katadin Goddess' son Ryan. She is looking for some help. Go to this (http://www.giveforward.org/ryancoyle/) site and make a contribution. I am sure whatever you could give would be very much appreciated. I saw this link this morning on her Facebook posting, and I am hoping that I am not speaking out of turn here. I know how this community rallies when one of their own is in need. I'm sure that this will be true once again.

IMHO, no way is this speaking out of turn - and thank you for posting! I see one of our own has already donated.

Team V3
10-13-2009, 04:36 PM
I think it is great when people can come together like this. I will have to see what we can do.

Mainiac1957
10-14-2009, 06:16 AM
It's nice to see so many cachers giving what they can to help out in this difficult task of putting a loved one to rest.

vicbiker
10-14-2009, 05:37 PM
We may have some differences every now and then, and that is to be expected with a group as diverse is this one is, but just let one of us need a helping hand and we all seem to come together in a moments notice. Friends helping friends...the way life should be...geocachers are the best.

Mainiac1957
10-16-2009, 05:54 PM
It's so nice to see the community here helping out so generously. It will all be appreciated I'm sure.

hollora
10-16-2009, 07:13 PM
It's so nice to see the community here helping out so generously. It will all be appreciated I'm sure.

Yeah, Mainiac1957 - an awesome boost for the cause. This is a great community.

We all may have our coins, trinkets and things but many are willing to give back to our own when they need it. I know a headstone was important to KG but beyond her dreams and ablility. Glad she found this site. Happy to have been able to assist.

Remember folks - small donations and contributions all add up to reach the goal.