View Full Version : RE: Win a Wii . . . no really . . . no internet scam!!!

firefighterjake
10-26-2009, 07:47 AM
Just a FYI to my geocaching buddies . . . at least the ones with kids.

The Bangor FD is hosting an open house this Saturday -- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the Central Fire Station. We're having demos, truck tours and games . . . and candy since it is Halloween.

In addition, we'll be holding a costume contest at 11 a.m. . . . this is for kids . . . just thought I should mention this in case Hiram decides to come dressed as a Guiness bottle.

While most of the activities will be geared towards children, I have invited folks from various alternative heating businesses (wood stoves, pellet stoves, etc.) to man a few booths . . . in case folks have questions about alternative heating . . . plus I am hoping to get together a free raffle for adults.

For kids we will be raffling away a free Nintendo Wii, a boy's and girl's bike and for Bangor school children a ride to school via a fire engine.

Feel free to stop by and say hi.

squirrelcache
10-26-2009, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the invite/post Jake. Will have to look at the schedule......

Hiram357
10-26-2009, 03:30 PM
so when you say "kids" are you going by physical age or mental age??? :rolleyes::D

firefighterjake
10-26-2009, 04:22 PM
so when you say "kids" are you going by physical age or mental age??? :rolleyes::D

Uh, good point . . . for most folks I would say physical age, although I will take into account any disabilities as well.