View Full Version : JD Foundation Breakfast....Nov. 14th

vicbiker
11-06-2009, 11:15 PM
If you have never had one of Lois' or Shelly's breakfasts...now is the time to get one of the best breakfasts anywhere and support a great cause at the same time.

Benefit Breakfast at Lo-n-Shells Cafe in Waterboro. 5-11 am. All
proceeds to go to The JD Foundation. Raffles including 2 cord of wood,
$100. in cash, gift baskets, door prize, and a 50/50. Special menu.
Tickets 10.00 including coffee, tea OJ, and Cranberry Juice. Call
876-2295 or 247-5222

Mainiac1957
11-07-2009, 06:50 AM
I would like to have been there to support the Foundation, but we are hosting two events in Bangor that day. It would be a lot of driving I'm afraid. Next time!!

hollora
11-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Best wishes for a very successful fund raiser!

Ekidokai
11-08-2009, 01:48 PM
The two events in Bangor and another commitment will keep me from attending this fundraiser in my old stomping ground. If you could give us a little advanced heads up on things like this it would be easier to make plans.

I'm sure the cachers in that area should attend a great cause fundraiser like this. I wish you the very best.

vicbiker
11-09-2009, 06:32 PM
The two events in Bangor and another commitment will keep me from attending this fundraiser in my old stomping ground. If you could give us a little advanced heads up on things like this it would be easier to make plans.

I'm sure the cachers in that area should attend a great cause fundraiser like this. I wish you the very best.It's to bad this had to fall on the same weekend as the two Bangor events, but this was the only weekend that the owners of the restaurant had available. Mike, if you leave home at 2 am you could get to Waterboro just as the restaurant opens, eat a nice breakfast and have plenty of time to get to the flash mob at noon.:D

hollora
11-09-2009, 07:38 PM
It's to bad this had to fall on the same weekend as the two Bangor events, but this was the only weekend that the owners of the restaurant had available. Mike, if you leave home at 2 am you could get to Waterboro just as the restaurant opens, eat a nice breakfast and have plenty of time to get to the flash mob at noon.:D

That is very correct and don't discount the fact that Mike just might do it.:eek::D

Ekidokai
11-10-2009, 01:16 AM
Hmmmm, interesting.

tat
11-12-2009, 01:13 PM
What are the coords/address?

hvaclu
11-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Im sure Vic has the coords and the address but I do know that if you use the address 934 Main Street Waterboro Maine 04087 it will take you there. The address is actually the Milk Room conv store but Lo-n-Shells is across the street.

vicbiker
11-13-2009, 06:01 AM
What are the coords/address?Tom and everyone else that is coming sorry about that. Lo-n-shells is at the corner of rt.202 and the west rd. in S.Waterboro. The coords taken from mapsource are 43 32.154/70 42.862.

vicbiker
11-15-2009, 08:08 PM
Just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who helped make our breakfast so successful. Next year we will try to schedule things so they don't conflict with geocaching events.

hollora
11-15-2009, 11:46 PM
Just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who helped make our breakfast so successful. Next year we will try to schedule things so they don't conflict with geocaching events.

Glad all went well. Things are busy with Geocaching Events and Fund Raising things for our special stuff. October there doesn't seem to be a lot - or late in Novemeber. September is packed. December - not a lot, guess folks are getting ready for Christmas - and then the winta..........not much (Except KK's event and manybe a campout or two).

Again - happy things went well. Hummm, could we have a breakfast in other areas of the state.........and maybe have the geocachers help???? I have a place!

Will be in touch.