View Full Version : Brewer ME - 11/21 - Hunters Breakfast - PCCA

hollora
11-07-2009, 11:04 AM
For those who hunt for deer ~ or ~ those who get an early morning start to hunt for caches, why not start the day with a hearty breakfast?! Perfect before a start down the Stud Mill Road

Penobscot County Conservation Association, 570 North Main St., Brewer ME from 4 AM - 9 AM.

Menu includes: Bacon, Ham, Sausage, eggs (cooked to order), Home Fries, French Toast, Pancakes, Biscuits, Donuts, Coffee and Juice.

All this for $6.00 Adults - Children under 12 for $3.00.

All are welcome. Proceeds from this fund raiser will be used for college scholarships and scholarships for youth to attend conservation camp.

There is one regular cache on the property (GC153RZ) and another at the Salmon Club next door (GC1YPGD - easily accessed by one of two trails on PCCA Property/riverside or by the pond), too! Hint - it might be worth working on this one - GCP1NY - before coming!

Ekidokai
11-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Let's see... food I don't have to cook, caching, fundraiseing and guns.

Count me in.

hollora
11-17-2009, 12:42 AM
Yes, if you haven't already marked your calendar for this one - consider doing so. It is a great breakfast!

The final to a puzzle cache, KanKoozie Cache (are on the grounds) and one of Hondohawks nearby..........come join us. I will be there at 2AM but the doors open at 4AM.

Food, fellowship and then go start your caching day...........or go hunting Bambi. We will be serving right up until 9AM for those of you who may not be early risers.

vicbiker
11-18-2009, 07:00 PM
I am thinking I might make it down for breakfast and then go caching for the day. Hope to see you there.

hollora
11-18-2009, 07:33 PM
I am thinking I might make it down for breakfast and then go caching for the day. Hope to see you there.

You probably will see me in the kitchen! Welcome and we hope you enjoy......

hollora
11-20-2009, 09:52 PM
One last plug - anyone coming up our way tomorrow - consider this breakfast. I will guarantee you will not be disappointed. Hope to see a few of you there.

I know Vicbiker is planning on it............

hollora
11-21-2009, 01:07 PM
Thank you to the Geocachers who attended! Cooking Cacher was the winner of the beautiful wreath in the raffle, too!

EMSDanel
11-22-2009, 06:20 PM
I have to say this was one of the best breakfast events I have ever attended. Nice menu with everything you could possibly want and you just told them I'll take this, that, two of those, etc. and that's what you got...cooked to order. Eggs any way you want them, ham, bacon, sausage, sausage in gravy on a biscuit, home fries, pancakes, french toast, toast, biscuits, all the juices, coffee, donuts on the table... your order delivered right to you. Fast, home made just for you, and we sat with some very nice people we had never met. There was Hollora in the kitchen just "dishing it out" and they even had drawings for some nice prizes. VicBiker had been there before us, then we followed his tracks out on the Stud Mill Road and Grand Lake Stream run for the rest of the day. While out caching, Hollora phoned to say that my fiance' Cooking Cacher had won a very pretty wreath! Cooking Cacher later found the tribute cache that Ekidokai had placed (thanks Mike!). All in all, this was a terrific day for us and it started with this event. If they do it again next year we're certainly going to try to be there! Thanks, Hollora, for letting us all know about this one.....A++++