View Full Version : Merry Christmas

JustKev
12-24-2009, 08:43 AM
To those of you who celebrate Christmas, I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas. May the next few days bring you happiness and allow you to be with the ones you love.

To those of you who celebrate in other ways, Happy Holidays.

JustKev

Team V3
12-24-2009, 12:16 PM
Thank you. I also want to say Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to all of my Maine caching friends from NC :)

attroll
12-24-2009, 12:33 PM
Yes, I would also like to wish everyone one this web site a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I would also like to thank everyone for all there support and contributions to the web site.

hollora
12-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Regardless of what the celebration, may all our members enjoy this special time of year. It is a special time for all. Ralph joins me in wishing everyone the very best of the season.

Cache on, cache happy ~ stay safe and warm!

EMSDanel
12-24-2009, 11:22 PM
Warmest wishes to everyone at this wonderful time of the year....

Ekidokai
12-25-2009, 03:09 AM
Merry Christmas.

TRF
12-25-2009, 06:12 AM
Merry Christmas! Was shaken awake at 0300 by two very excited little girls.

I'm working out a deal with Santa so that next year he won't get here til 7:00 in the morning. **yawn**

Wishing everyone the best Holiday Wishes!!

dubord207
12-25-2009, 07:50 AM
Dianne and I were woken by two very friendly labs at 4 this morning, just like every other morning! The older dog, Nick ( the beer drinker) is walking around with FOUR stuffed doggie toys in his mouth and looking rather silly. Bo is wearing his reindeer antlers which don't bother him a bit.

So it's off to mass then Di's son's home in Oakland to watch the grandchildren open gifts and then to mom's for the second Dubord gathering of the season.

For us, it's all about the family although Di did get a charge out of the new Nuvi I gave "her" for Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all in geoland!:)

JustKev
12-25-2009, 07:54 AM
"Dianne and I were woken by two very friendly labs at 4 this morning, just like every other morning! The older dog, Nick ( the beer drinker) is walking around with FOUR stuffed doggie toys in his mouth and looking rather silly. Bo is wearing his reindeer antlers which don't bother him a bit."

Pictures? They had to be cute.

tat
12-25-2009, 08:45 AM
Merry Christmas one and all!

Northwoods Explorer
12-25-2009, 08:56 AM
I would like to wish all a Happy Holiday and enjoy the season.

Waterski
12-25-2009, 09:52 AM
Have a wonderful day everyone! My dog sleeps in until 7:30 :-)

cachecrashers4
12-25-2009, 10:32 AM
Merry Christmas everybody!!!

shuman road searchers
12-25-2009, 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas to all! I was pushed awake at 4:30 by a very anxious wife. My son sleeps until the dog gets up at 8am!

dubord207
12-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Yeah, they are cute most of the time. One of my major New Year's resolutions will be to learn how to post pictures on this site. I've said that before but I mean it this time.

Can I stop eating now and just sit on the couch for a couple of hours?:)

"Dianne and I were woken by two very friendly labs at 4 this morning, just like every other morning! The older dog, Nick ( the beer drinker) is walking around with FOUR stuffed doggie toys in his mouth and looking rather silly. Bo is wearing his reindeer antlers which don't bother him a bit."

Pictures? They had to be cute.

kayaking loon
12-25-2009, 05:21 PM
Hope everyone is having a great Christmas! OK, next post what caching toys you got....

JustKev
12-25-2009, 05:41 PM
We started small this year since we're new to caching. We got a couple of travel bugs and a couple of geocoins. I'll active and place my TB and geocoin and JustPJ66 will active and place her TB. She's already said she won't place her coin, she likes it too much and wants to keep it in her possession. Can't say as I blame her there, it's a really nice coin. My coin, however, will be activated and placed so we can have fun watching it travel.

Mapachi
12-25-2009, 05:50 PM
Yeah, yeah, Merry Christmas.....anyone gotta Alka Seltzer?

No, no, just kidding, I had a great Christmas and I hope all my "Geo-buds" did too!
Now......On to "Happy New Year!"

pm28570
12-25-2009, 06:07 PM
Merry Christmas to all! A wonderful collection of caching gifts. Starting with new snowshoes to replace my 45 year old wood ones. Then, a copy of Topo 8, should be interesting to use and play with. Followed up with new containers, tape, pencils and a couple of nasty little nanos! Oh......and magnets! A bunch of different sizes.
Apparently the letter to Santa talking about a new Oregon didn't reach the North Pole.....but no worries. The GPS60 works just fine. Now, with a few days off, hope to get some caching in.

pm28570
12-25-2009, 06:11 PM
Is this what Sebago Brewing had in mind when they brought out "Slick Nick's Winter Ale"? Can't wait to see these social butterflies again :)

The older dog, Nick ( the beer drinker) is walking around with FOUR stuffed doggie toys in his mouth and looking rather silly. Bo is wearing his reindeer antlers which don't bother him a bit.

firefighterjake
12-28-2009, 08:48 AM
And for the rest of us . . . Happy Festivus. ;)

Ekidokai
12-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Bah!!!!!!!