View Full Version : Geocaching on Pandora

cano
01-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Do you think there are any geocaches hidden on Pandora? :)

WhereRWe?
01-30-2010, 06:21 PM
Do you think there are any geocaches hidden on Pandora? :)

Sheesh! I think "Avatar" made an impression on Cano after all... ;);)

Mainiac1957
01-30-2010, 06:23 PM
The whole 6 years in suspended animation might put a damper on anyone running out there for a day of caching however.:rolleyes:

WhereRWe?
01-30-2010, 06:54 PM
The whole 6 years in suspended animation might put a damper on anyone running out there for a day of caching however.:rolleyes:

That's for sure! I always hate to go somewhere if the time it took to get there is more than the time I'll spend there! LOL!

Ekidokai
01-30-2010, 07:46 PM
I just checked with some of my special contacts and there are a few. Although you will not find them on Geocaching.com as those are for Earth.

The ones on Pandora are called Stashes. Them have a different system for listing them and its kind of like some other clubs you have to be recommended to join. The stashes are a little different as you might guess by the movie. Over all they are about the same.

If you want to work out a deal on hints for you puzzle caches I'm sure I can get you recommended for Stash membership.

firefighterjake
02-01-2010, 08:41 AM
I hear there are some caches there . . . but the terrain is rated pretty high . . . something about wild critters larger than elephants with razor sharp teeth . . . and I hear that all the caches there are micros . . . hidden in the woods. ;) :)