View Full Version : A quick question

fins2right
02-18-2010, 07:45 PM
My son has been saving up and has bought a few geocoins in eBay. He's looking for one of those plastic sleeves to store them in, book fashion. I'm drawing a complete blank. Can anyone tell me what those are and where to find them?:confused:

brdad
02-18-2010, 08:01 PM
I can't help a lot but to think - wouldn't any coin collector store sell these?

shuman road searchers
02-18-2010, 08:21 PM
My son has been saving up and has bought a few geocoins in eBay. He's looking for one of those plastic sleeves to store them in, book fashion. I'm drawing a complete blank. Can anyone tell me what those are and where to find them?:confused:

There use to be a hobby store in Waterville that sold them. I do not know if they are still in business or not

dubord207
02-18-2010, 09:51 PM
There's a coin shop on State St. in Augusta, right next to Motor Vehicle. They have the sleeves. The owner is from Pittston and is the gentleman that was attacked my a machete along with his daughter. Amazing guy, but be prepared, his scars are hard to look at. Great guy, though.

hollora
02-18-2010, 11:28 PM
Do get an archival quality page. A coin shop can help you.

benandtina
02-19-2010, 12:55 AM
Hi!

Are you coming to the WWWWWW event on Saturday? Ben has some extra sheets he'd be happy to give your son :) He uses them for his coin collecting!

If you aren't coming and plan to go to a coin store, Ben says be sure to get some of the thicker plastic sheets since Geocoins weigh so much and can tear the thin plastic.

JustKev
02-19-2010, 04:20 AM
There's a coin shop on State St. in Augusta, right next to Motor Vehicle. They have the sleeves. The owner is from Pittston and is the gentleman that was attacked my a machete along with his daughter. Amazing guy, but be prepared, his scars are hard to look at. Great guy, though.

If you think his scars are hard to look at you should meet his daughter. That someone could do such a thing to anyone is horrendous. That it was done to such a young girl is beyond horrendous.