View Full Version : Hello from Richmond

NAGA17
02-21-2010, 11:18 AM
My 12 yr. old son and I have been geocaching for about 2 years. We are just finding this forum (thanks to RCWHIT) and all the events around. We love to geocache and are getting more addicted to it. Got a PN-40 for christmas and still having trouble figuring out how to use it.

Beth & Nick

Waterski
02-21-2010, 11:30 AM
Welcome to the forum!

WhereRWe?
02-21-2010, 11:38 AM
We love to geocache and are getting more addicted to it. Got a PN-40 for christmas and still having trouble figuring out how to use it.

Attend another event! LOL!

The WWWWWW event is always crowded and noisy, and not a good place for getting help. But attend one of our many other events and you'll have a great opportunity to ask questions and see the "toys" other geocachers are using.

:D:D

rcwhit
02-21-2010, 03:16 PM
My 12 yr. old son and I have been geocaching for about 2 years. We are just finding this forum (thanks to RCWHIT) and all the events around. We love to geocache and are getting more addicted to it. Got a PN-40 for christmas and still having trouble figuring out how to use it.

Beth & Nick

HI! I hope you two are having a good time Geocaching. I didn't make it to Big G's, my wife said she saw you there. Maybe We'll see you at the next one! Will be looking for you and your boy on the trails. Take care! :)

NAGA17
02-21-2010, 06:47 PM
Looking forward to the next event on March 1. Hopefully we will meet more people. We are kind of quiet.

shuman road searchers
02-21-2010, 07:12 PM
Looking forward to the next event on March 1. Hopefully we will meet more people. We are kind of quiet.

As are most of the people here!:D:D:D LOL!!:D

Fins_Up
02-21-2010, 10:51 PM
I have been caching with my PN-40 since last July. Holler if you have any questions.