View Full Version : Google Earth Formations

Haffy
03-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Trying to find a post a while back where someone had posted a picture of Google Earth in Maine and a perfectly formed circle was found probably of a water source and we talked about for a bit and then it stopped. Not sure if it was Rick who posted or Tat but a friend posted on FB a weird formation he spotted near his hometown of Kershaw SC and was wondering if anyone remembers what that was what we had looked at and talked about?

Sudonim
03-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Yeah, I think it was Rick talking about that. On the side of a mountain wasn't it?

brdad
03-14-2010, 06:42 PM
Yes, Rick posted it in the thread titled What is this? (http://www.geocachingmaine.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2265)

Ekidokai
03-14-2010, 10:14 PM
Aliens! I think I was abducted last night because when I woke up I was missing an hour.!

rcwhit
03-15-2010, 04:39 AM
Aliens! I think I was abducted last night because when I woke up I was missing an hour.!

ME TO! :eek:
Maybe we were on the same ship!
My how time flies when your having fun! :D

firefighterjake
03-15-2010, 08:07 AM

Well I don't know how much fun you guys were having . . . the aliens who took me were doing the alien probe thing on me . . . and it wasn't much fun for me at all. ;):D

On the flip side I can now open supermarket doors with just the power of my mind thanks to the aliens. ;):D

cano
03-15-2010, 09:13 AM

Did you get anal probe? Did you place any geocaches there?

Ekidokai
03-15-2010, 12:18 PM
I'm putting that one on my ignore list.

So what did it end up being? A shadow from the satellite?

Moonsouth
03-15-2010, 01:27 PM
:confused::confused: Meteorite landing? :):)