View Full Version : Breakfast

Ekidokai
03-23-2010, 01:12 PM
The breakfast event idea proposed by WhereRwe? is on it's way.

Maine Geocaching Breakfast Event Mystery Ride (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=b04737c7-9697-4a11-9a3c-9182daa13cf6) GC25AYZ

hollora
03-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Done! Who could resist a 5/5! Hope the rating isn't for the food at the place we are eating LOL

pjpreb
03-28-2010, 08:50 AM
Sounds like a blast! See ya there!

masterson of the universe
04-10-2010, 07:56 PM
For any of you who can not make it to this event, I will be playing with technology tomorrow and broadcasting LIVE as much of the event LIVE as I can from my Droid using Ustream. As soon as we set out from the meeting point and maybe even before, Ill start the broadcast and having it going the whole time (barring connection issues). Using Ustream, I have the ability to automatically send out a Tweet with the direct link to view the stream. If you want to receive the tweet, just go to twitter.com and follow mastersonc. I dont require confimation when following tweets so you can do this right up to the last minute. If you don't want to use twitter, you can always go directly to http://www.ustream.tv/user/mastersonc to view it. I may not see you there, but you'll be able to see us...

brdad
04-11-2010, 06:02 PM
For anyone that missed this event, it was a hoot. The mystery ride was great, and the look on Mike's face when he drew my name to win the super mosquito swatter for Stud Mill road runs was priceless! :D:D:D

pjpreb
04-11-2010, 06:49 PM
For anyone that missed this event, it was a hoot. The mystery ride was great, and the look on Mike's face when he drew my name to win the super mosquito swatter for Stud Mill road runs was priceless! :D:D:D

Wanna borrow my Beatles tunes? If you play them backwards they shout out the names of the caches as you drive by. That Mike was one clever dude to figure that out! :):D:cool:

cachecrashers4
04-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Sorry we missed it. Hope you all had fun.

Ekidokai
04-11-2010, 11:11 PM
I have to thank everyone for coming out. Never expected that kind of a turnout. I know I had a lot of fun. From the cachers that have only been at it for a couple of days to the ones coming from way down south. Thanks.