View Full Version : Personal Milestone # 1

Win38-55
04-27-2010, 09:06 PM
Found my first one! The "Crommett Cache" going towards north entrance of Baxter Park. I have several caches loaded in my PN-30 and wasn't looking to find any,I was on a exploring trip up by Surgarloaf MT and just stopped on my way home just to see if I could find it. It took a few minutes to figure out my GPS,it said 1.47 feet to go.I stood still and looked couldn't see any thing,one more step and there it was!!!!I signed the log book and headed home. Martial

JustKev
04-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Congrats. Now onward and upward.

brdad
04-27-2010, 09:10 PM
Congrats! That is perhaps the most important milestone you will ever make - after all, if you don't get the first, you'll never get another!

Good luck on all your future finds!

tat
04-28-2010, 04:54 AM
Way to go! That sure is a great area to find caches!

firefighterjake
04-28-2010, 06:45 AM
You'll always remember your first no matter how many other cachers you find . . . for a long time my first cache was archived . . . but now it's back . . . I think it has the same name, but a new location so I can now find it a second time.

firefighterjake
04-28-2010, 07:05 AM
You'll always remember your first no matter how many other cachers you find . . . for a long time my first cache was archived . . . but now it's back . . . I think it has the same name, but a new location so I can now find it a second time.

Well apparently my mind is slipping away with age . . . while I do remember the cache and the search for it, I just discovered by reading an article that I apparently wrote and forgot about . . . that the cache does not have the same name . . . but it appears to be close to my first cache's location.

Heck, the way my mind is working I could probably just keep going back to all of the local caches in my area and re-discover them and would get the same thrill of that first find. ;):D

Waterski
04-28-2010, 10:27 PM
That great that you found your first cache! Hope you have a great time searching for more.

Ekidokai
04-29-2010, 12:47 AM
Ha, ha. Your hooked.