View Full Version : Trackables to Florida?

benandtina
04-29-2010, 04:48 PM
If anyone has trackables that they would like to have dropped in Florida or any of the states we'll be crossing on our way there, we'd be happy to move them! We'll be at all of the 10th anniversary events, so it would probably be easiest to give them to us then.

hollora
04-29-2010, 08:26 PM
If anyone has trackables that they would like to have dropped in Florida or any of the states we'll be crossing on our way there, we'd be happy to move them! We'll be at all of the 10th anniversary events, so it would probably be easiest to give them to us then.

You guys are the best .............and of course, if one is into shipping trackables we now have a "connection". Better yet, maybe we might come and visit once you are settled..........LOL;)

benandtina
04-29-2010, 09:19 PM
You guys are the best .............and of course, if one is into shipping trackables we now have a "connection". Better yet, maybe we might come and visit once you are settled..........LOL;)

Absolutely! Everyone's invited!!!

pm28570
04-30-2010, 08:28 AM

Thanks, BenandTina.....will drop one into the event and pass along to you.

hollora
04-30-2010, 10:55 PM
I think there are a few which will be handed off. What will go with the trackables for sure is all of our kind thoughts for Ben and Tina.

They have become a special part of a very diverse and unique community here in Maine. I hope their experiences here will follow them to FL and they will be welcomed and enjoy their new community in FL

So - it is not a good bye, but rather a celebration as they move on........and until we will meet again. For now, we are richer for having known this lovely couple!

Ekidokai
05-01-2010, 02:02 AM
Yeah, I guess.