View Full Version : Montreal

WhereRWe?
05-07-2010, 06:27 PM
RULost2? and I just spent a couple of days sightseeing/geocaching in the Montreal area - actually on the south side of the St. Lawrence in the Longueuil area - although we drove around downtown Montreal for a couple of hours looking for a place to park. we should have just parked in the outskirts of the city and taken a bus into the downtown area.

Anyway, if you're a bicyclist, this area is EXCELLENT. There were MANY caches we couldn't get to because they were on a bike path - and these bike paths are often protected by fences so that you can;t get to them from nearby roads.

If you're a bicyclist, we highly recommend this area.

(And finding a parking space was a bit*h everywhere! LOL!)

:D:D

Ekidokai
05-08-2010, 01:21 AM
Not for motorcycles. I found it real easy to park.

When I lived in Vermont we would go to Montreal a lot. The first couple of times was an experience. Couldn't believe the things I wandered into.

And whats with the talking funny stuff and they can't seem to spell at all. I had a real hard time figuring out the signs.

WhereRWe?
05-08-2010, 05:39 AM
And whats with the talking funny stuff and they can't seem to spell at all. I had a real hard time figuring out the signs.

One thing about Montreal, almost everyone speaks at least a little English. :D:D