View Full Version : Women Only Hide? (PG-13)

JustKev
06-05-2010, 09:14 AM
Here's a log from a recent cache.......

"Congrats to <edit name out> for her first hide. I was not sure if men were allowed to find this so I threw on my wifes skirt before i left this morning so that I could log a smiley. LOL!!! FTF @ 6:30 on my way to work"

If the cache is, indeed, a "Ladies Only" kind of hide, are we going to allow men to cross dress just to circumvent the rules? And, if we allow that, we need brdad, r of rcwhit and Ekidoki to post three days in advance when they're going to do the cache so we can avoid the area.

brdad
06-05-2010, 09:33 AM
I've already posted my pic, but here it is again. Damn, I have nice legs.

http://www.bytethebullet.com/geocaching/images/notinatux.jpg

JustKev
06-05-2010, 09:39 AM
I've already posted my pic, but here it is again. Damn, I have nice legs.

http://www.bytethebullet.com/geocaching/images/notinatux.jpg

Are you looking for a date or something?

brdad
06-05-2010, 09:45 AM
That was actually for Halloween, 5th grade so I was 10? 1975. I was Geraldine, Flip Wilson's alter ego, remember him. Won first prize, even the judges didn't know who I was, including my school principal, who knew me quite well since I was sent to his office so often.

dubord207
06-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Pat sent me one of him in drag. I just don't have the techno skills to attach it to one of these or I would. I demand he do it as I think he might give brdad a run in the "legs department!"

brdad
06-05-2010, 10:16 AM
I'd say he's in for the running!

http://www.bytethebullet.com/geocaching/fora/Aunt%20Helen%20%28Pat%20in%20drag%29.jpg

JustPJ66
06-05-2010, 10:20 AM
OK now HE aint 10!!! LOL

JustKev
06-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Why do I suddenly have the burning desire to gouge my eyes out?

Hiram357
06-05-2010, 10:40 AM
i would like to request to have this thread shut down and burned.... i gotta go pour bleach in my eyes now..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

JustKev
06-05-2010, 10:41 AM
i would like to request to have this thread shut down and burned.... i gotta go pour bleach in my eyes now..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

JustKev
06-05-2010, 10:43 AM
And now that the picture has been posted, Mapachi's past will come up and haunt him. He'll never get the crown in the Mrs America contest once the pageant digs this one up.

dubord207
06-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Hey Kev, any jarhead-cross-dressing photos you want to share?;)

And now that the picture has been posted, Mapachi's past will come up and haunt him. He'll never get the crown in the Mrs America contest once the pageant digs this one up.

JustKev
06-05-2010, 11:07 AM

Nope, I never once, in my entire 12 years of active duty, never ever put on a sailor suit.

cano
06-05-2010, 11:19 AM
I don't have problem with this either :)
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs413.snc3/24962_114163971940125_100000395676177_153963_37123 73_n.jpg

shuman road searchers
06-05-2010, 11:39 AM

Come on Dan, I am sure you have worn one of Di's skirts! I think that was the 4 martini night.:D

Mainiac1957
06-05-2010, 12:28 PM
How do I go about un-seeing this thread?

Haffy
06-05-2010, 01:12 PM
How do I go about un-seeing this thread?

Just like caches you can put them on your ignore list?....LOL :D;)

dubord207
06-05-2010, 02:52 PM
This thread is hilarious! Cano, never ever bring a red purse when you're wearing gray jockey shorts!:D

LaughingTerry
06-05-2010, 03:16 PM
That did it..... I am now scarred for life.

WhereRWe?
06-05-2010, 03:54 PM
That did it..... I am now scarred for life.

When I was in college, I worked summers at a resort. Part of our evening work required a weekly stage show. On a couple of occasions, I had to do a hula dance, complete with coconut shell bra and grass skirt. I'm glad no pictures of that episode exist! LOL! :eek::eek:

dubord207
06-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Not sure which would be more troublesome....actual pictures or the images my imagination is cooking up? C'mon Bruce, post the pics!

In the meantime, I'm rummaging around in Di's stuff looking to put a proper "outfit" together. Problem is I look "cheap" in the Fredrick's stuff.....

When I was in college, I worked summers at a resort. Part of our evening work required a weekly stage show. On a couple of occasions, I had to do a hula dance, complete with coconut shell bra and grass skirt. I'm glad no pictures of that episode exist! LOL! :eek::eek:

JustPJ66
06-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Not sure which would be more troublesome....actual pictures or the images my imagination is cooking up? C'mon Bruce, post the pics!

In the meantime, I'm rummaging around in Di's stuff looking to put a proper "outfit" together. Problem is I look "cheap" in the Fredrick's stuff.....

OK who ever is brave enough to host the next event is out of their mind!! No telling how this bunch will come dressed!! LOL

WhereRWe?
06-05-2010, 04:50 PM

Sheesh! Anyone who has seen the picture of me in Vietnam - posted in the photo gallery - knows that I looked MUCH different back then. Nowhere near as frightful a vision as you would think. :D:D

brdad
06-05-2010, 06:29 PM
Sheesh! Anyone who has seen the picture of me in Vietnam - posted in the photo gallery - knows that I looked MUCH different back then. Nowhere near as frightful a vision as you would think. :D:D

You were even 3 bra sizes smaller then!

WhereRWe?
06-05-2010, 07:01 PM
You were even 3 bra sizes smaller then!

Sheesh! Probably a lot more than that! LOL!

CARoperPhotography
06-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Enjoy.... just not too much....:D

pm28570
06-05-2010, 09:50 PM
Enjoy.... just not too much....:D

Uh.....not for nothing......but you seem to have more outfits in the background. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :rolleyes:

CARoperPhotography
06-05-2010, 09:59 PM
You should see my shoe collection....

Mapachi
06-06-2010, 12:14 AM
You should all be glad I didn't send the pickture of me at Daytona Beach wearing a "tong" Bikini, during a contest at a bar!
I think I made this one girl puke!...Could have been too much beer though.

dubord207
06-06-2010, 06:13 AM
And meanwhile, Rick is hiking along on the AT with no knowledge of the deteriorating changes going on at his site! Bet he never envisioned topics like this when he created this monster!:):)

Gob-ler
06-06-2010, 08:28 AM
Is there something new in the water or air up there in Maine?

Maybe the bad weather has something to do with it?

Unbelievable! Sounds like a group counseling session is needed!

EvilHomer
06-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Did I get rick-rolled to some strange Geo-Draggin sight or something?

Team V3
06-10-2010, 10:21 AM
What is this??? The New York Dolls??? LOL

Mapachi
06-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Maybe I should put on an event called "The First Annual Geo-Drag Races". I could hold it in Hallowell. I could put out event caches like "Rue Paul cache" or "Liza Minnelli Cache"! Give awards for best in show, fastest dragster and a grand prize for the ugliest dragster! Wada' ya' think?

JustKev
06-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Maybe I should put on an event called "The First Annual Geo-Drag Races". I could hold it in Hallowell. I could put out event caches like "Rue Paul cache" or "Liza Minnelli Cache"! Give awards for best in show, fastest dragster and a grand prize for the ugliest dragster! Wada' ya' think?

I can see where my original post has stirred up some truly sick minds.:rolleyes::eek:

Fins_Up
06-12-2010, 08:54 PM
I can get past the sick minds. It's those pictures that I can't unsee :eek:

shuman road searchers
06-12-2010, 09:25 PM
I can get past the sick minds. It's those pictures that I can't unsee :eek:

It is nice to see that the "guy" who created this is finally able to respond!:D

benandtina
06-14-2010, 02:20 PM
Oh my. Apparently we left Maine just in time.

EMSDanel
06-14-2010, 02:42 PM
Oh, my! I leave this site for a couple of weeks and this is what I come back to? I'm betting a couple of these guys sit down to pee.....

dufzor
06-14-2010, 04:18 PM
:eek:Why do I continue to follow this thread? I must need a life!:eek:

dubord207
06-14-2010, 05:11 PM
And you never sit down to pee? Even in the middle of the night when you don't want to wake everybody else up by turning on a light? Even after 4 or 5 Colt 45's?

But you have a point. Those "fellows" in the picture have no choice unless they are wearing the crotchless variety of underthings, a subject I don't want to "touch" with a ten foot pole!:D:D

Oh, my! I leave this site for a couple of weeks and this is what I come back to? I'm betting a couple of these guys sit down to pee.....

shuman road searchers
06-14-2010, 05:15 PM
And you never sit down to pee? Even in the middle of the night when you don't want to wake everybody else up by turning on a light? Even after 4 or 5 Colt 45's?

But you have a point. Those "fellows" in the picture have no choice unless they are wearing the crotchless variety of underthings, a subject I don't want to "touch" with a ten foot pole!:D:D

This is going way south!:D I am guessing that you have some experience with peeing sitting down. You seem to know quite a bit!:rolleyes:

Mapachi
06-14-2010, 08:00 PM
This is going way south!:D I am guessing that you have some experience with peeing sitting down. You seem to know quite a bit!:rolleyes:

Back when I used to "DRINK" I peed standing, sitting and laying down!:eek:
What ever was needed.:rolleyes:

Then I sobered up and found geocaching! Just as addictive but better for my health...... I think.:D:D:D

shuman road searchers
06-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Back when I used to "DRINK" I peed standing, sitting and laying down!:eek:
What ever was needed.:rolleyes:

Then I sobered up and found geocaching! Just as addictive but better for my health...... I think.:D:D:D

Two things you can do while sitting down!:D

cano
06-14-2010, 08:33 PM
And you never sit down to pee? Even in the middle of the night when you don't want to wake everybody else up by turning on a light?

Do you all sleep in restroom?

dufzor
06-14-2010, 09:19 PM
Go cano!!!!!! You gotta wonder!

cano
06-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Go cano!!!!!! You gotta wonder!
Or maybe he goes to pee in everyone's bedroom!

JFamilySebec
06-14-2010, 10:14 PM

OMG this made me spit out my drink - LOL! Too funny!

firefighterjake
06-15-2010, 06:52 AM

Well sure . . . why not.

1) In the middle of the night you know you're aiming in the right spot.

2) In the middle of the day you can read an article or two . . . of course how many articles largely depends on how much cola you've had in the past few hours and if the plumbing is all working correctly.;):D

firefighterjake
06-15-2010, 06:53 AM

Well actually on my last vacation in the Bahamas I spent most every night sleeping in the bathroom/restroom . . . slept in the tub or on the floor . . . apparently my snoring was just too much for my wife to take so it was either sleep in the bathroom or on the beach and risk being washed out to sea . . . or mistaken for a beached Orca. ;):D

masterson of the universe
06-15-2010, 03:19 PM

You'd have better attendance if you hosted it from some place like PJ's in Augusta.

lexmano
06-15-2010, 03:36 PM
We had discussions about locking threads, but this one needs to be deleted and all backups of it need to be deleted.

brdad
06-15-2010, 04:13 PM
When you get to be Dan's age, whether you pee standing or sitting ... well, I guess you could say it just Depends!! :D:D

As for undergarments - you're supposed to wear something under there? Well, besides Thunderwear, that is...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4004/4678556421_545f7409e4.jpg

Mapachi
06-16-2010, 07:38 AM
When you get to be Dan's age, whether you pee standing or sitting ... well, I guess you could say it just Depends!! :D:D

As for undergarments - you're supposed to wear something under there? Well, besides Thunderwear, that is...

Is that a gun you're packin' or are you just happy to see me?

ampmdp
06-16-2010, 11:39 AM
I can't believe I brought my family to a hotel room with you people!:)

dubord207
06-16-2010, 04:41 PM
That's not mine. That looks like a snubnose, mine is.....ah, never mind Dirty Harry!

I think lexmano may be right, but at least a thread like this has all the insane cachers on the same page!:D

pm28570
06-16-2010, 09:45 PM
Made by Fruit of the Boom?

EMSDanel
06-16-2010, 11:02 PM
At first I thought that might be dangerous....then I remmbered that I shoot blanks :rolleyes:

Mainiac1957
06-17-2010, 05:44 AM
Made by Fruit of the Boom?
That was bad!!:rolleyes:

At first I thought that might be dangerous....then I remmbered that I shoot blanks :rolleyes:

And that was worse!!!!:eek:

dubord207
06-17-2010, 05:48 AM
Yeah, they took the "bullets" out of my gun too, but it still makes people nervous when I point it at them!:D

masterson of the universe
06-17-2010, 08:42 AM
Needed a good laugh this morning... This thread while starting out quite scary, has taken a rather humerous turn. I think if it keeps up along these lines though, its going to need to be moved to the cache and carry thread...:rolleyes:

Mapachi
06-22-2010, 07:00 PM
Yeah, they took the "bullets" out of my gun too, but it still makes people nervous when I point it at them!:D

Yup! that's why Shotgun calls me "Sunkist"!

dufzor
06-22-2010, 11:05 PM
I finally made it to the scrapbooking cache. I followed the geocachers trail into the woods and I saw foot prints in the mud, but no high heel prints! What are you guys wearing with your skirts? Red wing work boots?

shuman road searchers
06-23-2010, 05:30 AM
I finally made it to the scrapbooking cache. I followed the geocachers trail into the woods and I saw foot prints in the mud, but no high heel prints! What are you guys wearing with your skirts? Red wing work boots?

:D Pumps!:D

Mapachi
06-23-2010, 08:09 AM
CFM pumps for me! I have a cute little pair of red toe-less pumps, with those little straps that go around my ankles. Good for urban caches only.

I'm really going to miss this thread, when it closes!

dufzor
06-23-2010, 03:35 PM
Oh boy! Girl? I'm so confused!

shuman road searchers
06-23-2010, 09:23 PM
CFM pumps for me! I have a cute little pair of red toe-less pumps, with those little straps that go around my ankles. Good for urban caches only.

I'm really going to miss this thread, when it closes!

I have several pair so i can coordinate my outfit:D

EMSDanel
06-23-2010, 10:39 PM
Once again, I'm away for a few days but come back to one of the most creative and humorous (not to be confused with the bone in your upper arm) threads I've seen for quite awhile. I just want to get back to that picture of you, Cano, which you so proudly showed to us. Thank you for being such a good sport and letting us see that. Here in the U.S.... high school seniors (last year in high school) and sometimes juniors, attend a formal dance party we call the "prom". Do they have "proms" in Slovakia? And was that picture from your prom? What was the situation where you dressed like that? :rolleyes:

Mapachi
06-24-2010, 07:36 AM
Once again, I'm away for a few days but come back to one of the most creative and humorous (not to be confused with the bone in your upper arm) threads I've seen for quite awhile. I just want to get back to that picture of you, Cano, which you so proudly showed to us. Thank you for being such a good sport and letting us see that. Here in the U.S.... high school seniors (last year in high school) and sometimes juniors, attend a formal dance party we call the "prom". Do they have "proms" in Slovakia? And was that picture from your prom? What was the situation where you dressed like that? :rolleyes:

Looks like something they'd do on a cruise ship! I think they got Cano drunk and offered him a towel folded into the shape of a computer mouse to do it!:):):D

dubord207
06-24-2010, 08:53 AM
I've been on a lot of cruises and have not seen any cross-dressing events. One of the newest "events" is where you get drunk and then toss your spouse over the side....I guess that would be a different "thread!":D

Looks like something they'd do on a cruise ship! I think they got Cano drunk and offered him a towel folded into the shape of a computer mouse to do it!:):):D

cano
06-24-2010, 10:34 AM

We do have something like a prom. It's called "stuzkova" (ribbon party?) It's held usually in December the year you graduate. It's formal party though so no dancing in bras :). You will get a green ribbon you wear on your jacket until you graduate (in May)

cano
06-24-2010, 10:47 AM
I've been on a lot of cruises and have not seen any cross-dressing events. One of the newest "events" is where you get drunk and then toss your spouse over the side....I guess that would be a different "thread!":D

Yes it was on a cruise ship. Event is called "The Quest" you can youtube it if you want to see more :)
Basically it is a scavenger hunt. Audience is split into teams and they compete against each other. Captain of a team must find and bring certain item from their team to the podium. Like set of keys, compass, sock with a hole, 4 belts, picture of the white house, a man wearing a bra... I was team captain and I was already half naked with some bras in my possession from previous calls, so I just put the bra on me and was all set to go :)

cano
06-24-2010, 10:56 AM
I've been on a lot of cruises and have not seen any cross-dressing events.

Time to find a better cruise line :)

Ekidokai
06-24-2010, 03:49 PM
This is disturbing.

Coming from me that says something.

Mainiac1957
06-24-2010, 04:38 PM

Now THAT is funny!!!!

JustPJ66
06-24-2010, 05:02 PM
I have heard for flying the friendly skies but I dont wanna know the catchy ditty that goes with THIS cruise!!

Mapachi
06-24-2010, 09:13 PM

Where did your cruise go; the Brahamas?:confused:

dufzor
06-24-2010, 10:04 PM
That's too funny, Mapachi!!!!!!!!!!!

WhereRWe?
06-24-2010, 10:21 PM
I have heard for flying the friendly skies but I dont wanna know the catchy ditty that goes with THIS cruise!!

"The Love Boat"? :eek::eek:

dubord207
06-25-2010, 05:16 AM
"The Queen Harry!":eek:

cano
06-25-2010, 10:01 AM
Where did your cruise go; the Brahamas?:confused:
St. Lucia, St. Marteen, St. Croix... These saints must be rolling over in their graves :)

dufzor
06-25-2010, 04:27 PM
I think I just felt one or two...did you feel the ground shake?

shuman road searchers
06-25-2010, 05:50 PM
I think I just felt one or two...did you feel the ground shake?

Sorry! I could not get my skirt up over my hips.:)