View Full Version : Geocaching Tournament MA - August

hollora
07-04-2010, 09:13 PM
For those of you who who love competition - may be from down South (closer to the venue) - may not be into camping or whatever other type of event may be posted in ME for the weekend - check out this event. (http://coord.info/GC25K44) Summer is short and there is a lot to do. But surely something to appeal to anyone and everyone!

Hosted by Team Dilemma, who as a group have heartily supported Maine Events........it sure sounds like a great time. In addition - I see some folks have posted already they are looking to hook up with folks to make up a team..............:):) So, if you don't have a team but would love to do it - check out the event page.

Team DeLorme has posted a will attend and I am sure if you put this on your watch list you may see some more familiar faces.

we3beans
07-06-2010, 09:45 AM
well, well, well,
this is taking place in my hometown in some of my old stomping grounds. I doubt we'll participate, but I may have a few ideas for local knowledge cachers. Small world!

hollora
07-06-2010, 07:07 PM
well, well, well,
this is taking place in my hometown in some of my old stomping grounds. I doubt we'll participate, but I may have a few ideas for local knowledge cachers. Small world!

You know one of the hosts - met him at the Pirate Event......and he supported it too!