View Full Version : PN-40 2.8 Firmware.... I have it if anyone wants it....

CARoperPhotography
07-06-2010, 05:31 PM
This is for any and all Delorme PN-40 users who are choosing not to drop $100.00 to buy their TOPO 9.0 software, just to get a firmware update for their devices. I may love Delorme GPSrs, but their company's style of business is really continuing to tick me off....

That being said, as many of you know.... my PN-40 is.... er.... dead. So, I was "forced" to purchase a PN-60. TOPO 9.0 comes with it, and I will be happy to post the PN-40 2.8 update to my iDisk, or email it to any Geocacher (who has never pissed me off).

Just send me an e-mail ok?

Cache on!

JustKev
07-06-2010, 05:33 PM
That forces the question...which list is longer? The ones who have or the ones who haven't? ;)

WhereRWe?
07-06-2010, 05:33 PM
That being said, as many of you know.... my PN-40 is.... er.... dead. So, I was "forced" to purchase a PN-60. TOPO 9.0 comes with it, and I will be happy to post the PN-40 2.8 update to my iDisk, or email it to any Geocacher (who has never pissed me off).

Sheesh! Welcome back! (ROTFLMAO!)

CARoperPhotography
07-06-2010, 05:57 PM
Sheesh! Welcome back! (ROTFLMAO!)

That being said, WhereRWe is on the list... my list.

CARoperPhotography
07-06-2010, 05:58 PM
That forces the question...which list is longer? The ones who have or the ones who haven't? ;)

Easy. Haven't; YET... :cool:

samurai0tx
08-23-2010, 06:53 AM
I am new to Geocaching and just purchased a Delorme PN-40. Could you send me the firmware update? samurai0tx@gmail.com

PNuser
08-25-2010, 06:36 PM
I'm also new to geocaching. Actually only going to find my first cache with my son later this week/weekend. We actually accidently found an easy cache just waking around which got us curious. I've had my PN-40 for about a year now using it for hunting, hiking, etc. I am curious to see what the 2.8 firmware has to offer. I'll probably get the Topo 9 if it's all that but am currently happy with the Topo 8 for what I do.

That's enough for my first post here. If you can send the F/W 2.8 to JBFM50@hotmail.com I will be grateful.

I promise on my future posts I will not do anything intentional to stay on your not pissed off list.