View Full Version : Guie3

kayaking loon
07-24-2010, 05:20 PM
The Third Annual Get Useless In Eustis Event (GUIE3, pronounced, I assume as Gooey3) has been published for a bit. Quite a few of you have signed up and we hope to see a lot more of you there!

hollora
07-24-2010, 07:02 PM
When I was new, I read of events and sort of wondered. Although folks who have met me feel I am outgoing - the truth is - sometimes not so until I reach a comfort level.

The first event I attended - I thought I would be a lump on a log but quickly realized folks were real friendly. And from that I have met many wonderful folks.

If your hesitation is meeting folks - just take a deep breath and dive on in. You will probably find this crazy sport (or whatever you call it - game, et al) binds us all together in a crazy, wacky way.

Come on up and enjoy the fun - for whatever time you have available. Hope to see you there!

WhereRWe?
07-24-2010, 07:18 PM
Here's a link to the event listing (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=bed18225-4b84-4a28-ab20-f29bb23f468b). RULost2? and I should be there... :D:D

hollora
07-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Gooey3 - Happy to hear RUL2 and WhereRWe will be there - my Mom used to make Gooey Bars for all the suppers - maybe I should search her old books and cards for the recipe? LOL

kayaking loon
09-13-2010, 09:06 AM
The Eustis event is a time when some people work on their Eustis Caching Challenge degrees. This year one of the two caches for the doctor's degree will be easier. Sugarloaf is running the quad lift on weekends so you can ride up almost to the cache. You still have to struggle a bit uphill and find the cache but that's better than walking up! The lift costs $25. per person (I think). And you can ride back down. If it's sunny and the foliage is good it should be a great way to spend part of a day!

pm28570
09-13-2010, 01:27 PM
This is, arguably, the event of the year. I certainly do not mean to slight anyone that conducts other events, but this is the one! If you are considering attending an event or as Hollora mentioned, hesitating about going, GUIEIII is the one. If you're new to caching, the wealth of experienced cachers willing to help will be there. It's also an opportunity to cache along with others in a group. There are a multitude of caches available and if you're working on the Delorme Challenge....well, here's a chance to pick up a map or two. Hope to see you there!

hollora
09-13-2010, 04:25 PM
Not sure if it will be open, but, I think Sugarloaf now has a Zip Line too for those with a hankering for adventure.

Mapachi
09-13-2010, 06:06 PM
OH YEAH! This is the EVENT people!!! Hiking, boating, 4wheeling, and just plain driving around to see beautiful VISTAS. Caches on islands, Caches on the shore of lakes, caches on mountain tops, Caches in guardrails, signs, cemeteries, stumps, fake logs, dead animals....OOPS!
Heck, there is even a night cache!
Also you get to meet a real WINGNUT..............ME!!

JustKev
09-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Not sure if it will be open, but, I think Sugarloaf now has a Zip Line too for those with a hankering for adventure.

The article I read in the BDN indicated they were taking reservations into October already.

cano
09-13-2010, 08:01 PM

Sounds interesting, what else is there?

Mapachi
09-14-2010, 07:04 AM
sounds interesting, what else is there?

segway racing!

cano
09-14-2010, 09:43 AM
segway racing!
you wish :)

Ekidokai
09-14-2010, 10:28 AM
I know I will hate myself for this...

Fashion show?

JustKev
09-14-2010, 10:41 AM
I know I will hate myself for this...

Fashion show?

Now we're going to be subjected to men in women's clothing again.

:eek:

we3beans
09-14-2010, 03:32 PM
as of last tuesday (7th) there were still spots available on the zip line for Saturday at least.

Mapachi
09-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Does the zip line hold 300 pounds?

Team Richards
09-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Does the zip line hold 300 pounds?

You have to be at least 3 feet tall and weigh between 60 and 275

Here's the link
http://www.sugarloaf.com/eventsactivities/SummerActivities/ziplines.html

kayaking loon
09-15-2010, 07:42 AM

Yes, the Zip Line is open now too, on weekends. I think that costs $39. per person.

dubord207
09-15-2010, 11:04 AM
I'd suggest that anybody with a sense of adventure try the zip line. Di and I did a whole zip line park in St. Lucia last winter, 11 zip lines, tree to tree, all over 50 feet up and ranging in length from about 75 feet to almost 500 feet. Talk about a rush!:)

Yes, the Zip Line is open now too, on weekends. I think that costs $39. per person.

JustPJ66
09-15-2010, 11:16 AM
I'd suggest that anybody with a sense of adventure try the zip line. Talk about a rush!:)

make that anyone with a sense of adventure and no fear of HEIGHTS!!
I will stay on the ground and watch you fall thanks...

cano
09-15-2010, 12:45 PM
make that anyone with a sense of adventure and no fear of HEIGHTS!!
I will stay on the ground and watch you fall thanks...

I have fear of heights, I have done four bungee jumps, zip lines and similar stuff. Boring.

WhereRWe?
09-15-2010, 12:57 PM
I have fear of heights, I have done four bungee jumps, zip lines and similar stuff. Boring.

Sheesh! What do you do for excitement? :D:D

kayaking loon
09-15-2010, 02:12 PM

He goes caching! :D To be published on the morning of 9/25: I have ten caches, one is a kayak cache, one is a night cache, one is a multi, one a letterbox hybrid, the other 6 are just plain old caches. Dave R. has a puzzle cache to be published that morning and Paul M. also has a cache. So that's 12 to be published at 8:00 AM. Unless I get really ambitious and put out another...:eek:

WhereRWe?
09-15-2010, 02:26 PM
He goes caching! :D To be published on the morning of 9/25: I have ten caches, one is a kayak cache, one is a night cache, one is a multi, one a letterbox hybrid, the other 6 are just plain old caches. Dave R. has a puzzle cache to be published that morning and Paul M. also has a cache. So that's 12 to be published at 8:00 AM. Unless I get really ambitious and put out another...:eek:

Well, we know what you do! LOL!

pm28570
09-15-2010, 05:01 PM
and Paul M. also has a cache. So that's 12 to be published at 8:00 AM.

No promises, but I may have one more. I need to do some research, have been doing some research however I'm running into dead ends. Will try my best.

Mapachi
09-16-2010, 07:03 PM
You have to be at least 3 feet tall and weigh between 60 and 275

Here's the link
http://www.sugarloaf.com/eventsactivities/SummerActivities/ziplines.html

I'm three feet tall laying on my back!:eek:

Mapachi
09-16-2010, 07:07 PM
Yep! I placed two new ones in the area as well!...."Frost Bite" and "The Red Door"

WhereRWe?
09-16-2010, 07:07 PM
I'm three feet tall laying on my back!:eek:

And I'm 275 pounds if I'm holding 5-6 helium balloons! :eek:

skishop
09-17-2010, 01:35 PM
The Super Quad will also be running that weekend (http://www.sugarloaf.com/summer.html), 10am-4pm. This is a much less sweaty way to work towards your PHD and find GSGZ6M (http://http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=da64ece9-0039-4a85-88b6-1e4a9af134c3). Tickets are $12, no reservations neccessary, and the ride takes about half an hour round trip, plus caching time.

cano
09-17-2010, 03:49 PM
Where are you getting this information from? Why don't you post a link to their web site?

WhereRWe?
09-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Where are you getting this information from? Why don't you post a link to their web site?

He did! :D:D

cano
09-17-2010, 05:18 PM
I missed that.

There is only one slot available for zipLine. It's on Sunday 11:00 and the lucky one will have an honor to be in my group :)

Mapachi
09-17-2010, 07:15 PM
I missed that.

There is only one slot available for zipLine. It's on Sunday 11:00 and the lucky one will have an honor to be in my group :)
I thought you said zip-lining was boring?:rolleyes:

cano
09-17-2010, 07:22 PM
I thought you said zip-lining was boring?:rolleyes:

Well, any better ideas?

WhereRWe?
09-18-2010, 07:29 AM
Well, any better ideas?

How about a "cheese run (http://www.vidoemo.com/yvideo.php?i=S095UUJTcWuRpTWVJaE0&gloucestershire-cheese-rolling-2009)"? I could picture you in a couple of those costumes...

:D:D

skishop
09-18-2010, 09:09 AM
Thanks for the assist. Sorry I didn't put up the link initially. I work at Sugarloaf, and it just didn't occur to me. :) Anybody ziplining (or lifiting) will get to see my smiling face on Sunday as I will be the one checking you in. I was able to change my schedule around though, so I can come enjoy the reindeer games on Saturday. :D See you then!

cano
09-18-2010, 01:03 PM

Nothing special, just working. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5210939/stairway_to_heaven_climbing_towers/

cano
09-18-2010, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the assist. Sorry I didn't put up the link initially. I work at Sugarloaf, and it just didn't occur to me. :) Anybody ziplining (or lifiting) will get to see my smiling face on Sunday as I will be the one checking you in. I was able to change my schedule around though, so I can come enjoy the reindeer games on Saturday. :D See you then!

What's the coordinates of the Ski Shop?

becket
09-18-2010, 01:20 PM
Nothing special, just working. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5210939/stairway_to_heaven_climbing_towers/

holy crap!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ekidokai
09-18-2010, 01:40 PM
Only saw the first few seconds. Can't even watch that crap.

brdad
09-19-2010, 06:54 PM

This is the closest I've gotten to doing that. At least I got the cache!

http://www.geocachingmaine.org/gallery/data/501/RoundMtnTower.jpg

JustPJ66
09-19-2010, 07:17 PM
AHHH NO!!!!:(:(:(:eek::eek::(:(:(

WhereRWe?
09-19-2010, 07:25 PM
AHHH NO!!!!:(:(:(:eek::eek::(:(:(

What that photo doesn't show is that he's holding on for dear life. :D:D

(You don't see Lee on the ground behind him, saying "It's OK, Dave. Come on down".)

brdad
09-19-2010, 07:40 PM
What that photo doesn't show is that he's holding on for dear life. :D:D

(You don't see Lee on the ground behind him, saying "It's OK, Dave. Come on down".)

Heh, Lee climbed about 10 feet, then watched me from below. I don't think she really wanted me to go up there. Anyone that goes up in the future, look around - I stuck a photo marble under the angle iron around the top. ;-)

Mainiac1957
09-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Heh, Lee climbed about 10 feet, then watched me from below. I don't think she really wanted me to go up there. Anyone that goes up in the future, look around - I stuck a photo marble under the angle iron around the top. ;-)

Was that the tower on Round Mtn. ?

brdad
09-19-2010, 08:26 PM
Was that the tower on Round Mtn. ?

Yeah, that's the one! And probably part of the reason Lee didn't like me up there. That place is a million miles from nowhere...

hollora
09-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Ah - have a nice climb - Ekidokai will tell you - heights on towers hollora does not do!

pm28570
09-19-2010, 08:30 PM
Ah - have a nice climb - Ekidokai will tell you - heights on towers hollora does not do!

Oh oh.....she's channeling Yoda.

Ekidokai
09-20-2010, 06:22 PM
I found a couple of those marbles and a little red bird on a stone in a cache someplace just the other day. I already had on but those are cool. It might be worth it to risk life and limb to climb up and get one.

WhereRWe?
09-20-2010, 07:13 PM
I found a couple of those marbles and a little red bird on a stone in a cache someplace just the other day. I already had on but those are cool. It might be worth it to risk life and limb to climb up and get one.

Sheesh! It's too bad, but it seems that very few people are putting out signature items these days. Yeah - you see a few path tags - but I don;t think they're the same. Geocaching has changed... :(:(

Ekidokai
09-20-2010, 07:35 PM
I put cards out and the unlit campfire all the time. People must be getting lazy.

JustPJ66
09-20-2010, 07:59 PM
we put out signature items...and collect some too

brdad
09-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Sheesh! It's too bad, but it seems that very few people are putting out signature items these days. Yeah - you see a few path tags - but I don;t think they're the same. Geocaching has changed... :(:(

I pushed and promoted sig items for years and think I was actually accomplishing the task, but once the micro-spew started coming, there were too many caches too small for sig items and too many people more interested in the numbers than adding a personal touch to their cache finds.

I still try to push them when I can and try to place my sig items in caches that are worthy and big enough, and hope that some like the idea and continue the tradition.

dubord207
09-21-2010, 06:12 AM
I'm bringing my "signature" spaghetti sauce with meatballs and if I can get the time homemade corn beef hash for the Saturday breakfast. Hopefully this thread will remain about the event and not caching the way it was before the war. Events like this one are some of "new" activities that happen in the caching world that offer a positive experience for all!:)

JustKev
09-21-2010, 06:26 AM
Just how do you sign spaghetti sauce?

brdad
09-21-2010, 07:16 AM
Hopefully this thread will remain about the event and not caching the way it was before the war. Events like this one are some of "new" activities that happen in the caching world that offer a positive experience for all!:)

As usual we never stay on topic. And I did intend to mention in my post that all change is not bad. Obviously if not for change, sig items would never have been part of caching; they certainly were not the norm when it started! Good people and good food have always been the norm around here though! That's the change I don't want to see come. The first person that holds a vegetarian event better watch out for the war cries then! :D:eek::D

I left my signature in my batch of meatballs at the Cashe Bashe. Chopped the end of my thumb off while cutting the peppers. Did anyone find it? :)

WhereRWe?
09-21-2010, 07:46 AM
I left my signature in my batch of meatballs at the Cashe Bashe. Chopped the end of my thumb off while cutting the peppers. Did anyone find it? :)

Thumb??? Sheesh! Did you check all of Ekidookey's turtles??? :eek::eek:

kayaking loon
09-21-2010, 10:09 AM
I pushed and promoted sig items for years and think I was actually accomplishing the task, but once the micro-spew started coming, there were too many caches too small for sig items and too many people more interested in the numbers than adding a personal touch to their cache finds.

I still try to push them when I can and try to place my sig items in caches that are worthy and big enough, and hope that some like the idea and continue the tradition.

Pathtags make great signature items and they fit in film canisters. Nothing fits in nanos, and even pathtags won't fit in match holders.

cano
09-21-2010, 10:16 AM
With your DNA :)

brdad
09-21-2010, 10:22 AM
Pathtags make great signature items and they fit in film canisters. Nothing fits in nanos, and even pathtags won't fit in match holders.

They do make a great "store-bought" sig item. But just like food at an event, something homemade is often more appealing than something bought. The advantage of pathtags in that argument is they do have a personal touch despite being commercial, there are many very nice ones. It's amazing the detail that can come on a small item.

Perhaps part of the idea of pathtags came from the need of an item that would fit into film cans.

Lee and I are considering a joint pathtag that represents both of us, but we will keep our regular sig items as well.

we3beans
09-21-2010, 12:03 PM
They do make a great "store-bought" sig item. But just like food at an event, something homemade is often more appealing than something bought.

Unless of course, you have food allergies, then 'store-bought' is definately preferable (that way you can read the lable and make sure you don't end up not able to breathe).

hollora
09-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Unless of course, you have food allergies, then 'store-bought' is definately preferable (that way you can read the lable and make sure you don't end up not able to breathe).

One reason it is nice to put recipe contents on a card with your dish.

hollora
09-21-2010, 03:16 PM
CACHE REPAIR Need - anyone going to Eustis thinking about doing the WWII POW Cache? - It appears the log is still there but the ammo can container is missing. I emailed the owner - here is what he wrote - "hollora, This is Ernie, owner of WW II POW Camp cache near Hardscrabble Mtn off Rte 201 towards Jackman.

Got your note. I live in MA and hunt this area for nearly 40 years, but for last 2 years have not been by cache. Several times over it's life the container went missing only to be found. If you are in the area a tupperware container with cache name would suffice until I can get there to provide a new ammo box.

I hope to get up there in October, but work is busy and not sure can do it so may need winter cover with tupperware! Thanks for bringing to my attention and we'll hopefully keep it going one way or another. I grew up to all the stories as my grandfather worked there....thx,ETinaSkeeter"

I don't have an ammo can but do have a LocNLoc - if anyone is headed over let's show this fellow some Maine hospitality. I will bring a LocNLoc to the event if anyone is going over and doesn't have a container.

This cache is in a historic great area and is part of Kayakingloon's challenge, so I hope we can help the owner.

Mapachi
09-21-2010, 04:43 PM
I still leave a pig here and there in caches! Kinda my signature item.

OINK!

Mapachi
09-21-2010, 04:56 PM
My friend,Scott, who I was in the army with and now lives in Wisconsin, e-mailed me the other day, about something interesting. It seems he listens to Art Bell (I think that's his name) on late night radio. He is into UFOs and the such. According to him, there is a strange bat like creature that is terrorizing some of the locals in the north-western mountains of Maine!
Only seen at night..It looks like a giant bat..flies off with cats and small dogs! It has been known to attack deer and other creatures around the Sugarloaf mountain area!! EEEK!

Ekidokai
09-21-2010, 07:20 PM
My friend,Scott, who I was in the army with and now lives in Wisconsin, e-mailed me the other day, about something interesting. It seems he listens to Art Bell (I think that's his name) on late night radio. He is into UFOs and the such. According to him, there is a strange bat like creature that is terrorizing some of the locals in the north-western mountains of Maine!
Only seen at night..It looks like a giant bat..flies off with cats and small dogs! It has been known to attack deer and other creatures around the Sugarloaf mountain area!! EEEK!

No it's not me. I have a trap ready to set for it too.

Haffy
09-21-2010, 07:45 PM
Must be one of those chupacabra's or something....

fins2right
09-21-2010, 08:31 PM
CACHE REPAIR Need - anyone going to Eustis thinking about doing the WWII POW Cache? - It appears the log is still there but the ammo can container is missing. I emailed the owner - here is what he wrote - "hollora, This is Ernie, owner of WW II POW Camp cache near Hardscrabble Mtn off Rte 201 towards Jackman.

Got your note. I live in MA and hunt this area for nearly 40 years, but for last 2 years have not been by cache. Several times over it's life the container went missing only to be found. If you are in the area a tupperware container with cache name would suffice until I can get there to provide a new ammo box.

I hope to get up there in October, but work is busy and not sure can do it so may need winter cover with tupperware! Thanks for bringing to my attention and we'll hopefully keep it going one way or another. I grew up to all the stories as my grandfather worked there....thx,ETinaSkeeter"

I don't have an ammo can but do have a LocNLoc - if anyone is headed over let's show this fellow some Maine hospitality. I will bring a LocNLoc to the event if anyone is going over and doesn't have a container.

This cache is in a historic great area and is part of Kayakingloon's challenge, so I hope we can help the owner.

I was just looking at the map to figure out how far the cache is from Eustis. I've been looking forward to seeing this one for a while. Can anyone tell me how long the drive is from the campground to this cache?

pm28570
09-21-2010, 08:35 PM

Setting the stage for your antics at a night cache? :D

pjpreb
09-21-2010, 09:12 PM
I think we have a thousand snowflakes "out there" and I guarantee that no 2 are alike because even after all the practice, I still stink at crocheting and can't duplicate the pattern perfectly.:D

kayaking loon
09-22-2010, 08:03 AM

That's probably just someone on the new Sugarloaf zip line :eek:

kayaking loon
09-22-2010, 08:09 AM
I was just looking at the map to figure out how far the cache is from Eustis. I've been looking forward to seeing this one for a while. Can anyone tell me how long the drive is from the campground to this cache?

You head north from the campground to the Goldbrook Road, that takes maybe 10 minutes or a bit more for that part. Then you drive 16 very slow miles on a dirt road to Appleton Corner. Next you head right towards Jackman and then I'm not sure how far it is. Maybe another very slow 15 miles? But it's beautiful country. So it would take a few hours to come and go...

There are caches though! Mariah. Appleton Corner. Waterfalls. WWII POW. If you keep going you could do Loose Moose at Spencer Rips and be on your way to getting a Eustis Caching Masters Degree! But you'd need to get your Bachelors first....

dubord207
09-22-2010, 03:45 PM
I'm packed..completely. So I just dialed in the Eustis weather on the Weather Channel. Time for some chanting to the weather gods as it looks a little wet...maybe a lot wet.:( I hope not. Two wet labs in a tent is not that pleasant....even after a bunch of libations! I hope the weather gurus are wrong!

pm28570
09-22-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm packed..completely. So I just dialed in the Eustis weather on the Weather Channel. Time for some chanting to the weather gods as it looks a little wet...maybe a lot wet.:( I hope not. Two wet labs in a tent is not that pleasant....even after a bunch of libations! I hope the weather gurus are wrong!

Should be ok setting up.....
Friday, on the other hand....hmmm.

kayaking loon
09-22-2010, 06:54 PM

Well, the gurus said rain today too, and heavy thunderstorms. And it was just clouds and some sun, nearly 70 degrees. Warm tomorrow too. And the "rain" is supposed to be "showers". A tenth of an inch to maybe a quarter of an inch. So don't panic the troops. Bring an electric dog dryer just in case...;)

WhereRWe?
09-22-2010, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=kayaking loon;69868 Bring an electric dog dryer just in case...;)[/QUOTE]

Sheesh! You've got to be kidding me! Is there such a thing? :eek::eek:

(I'm bringing RULost2?. And she doesn't dry cats, let alone dogs!!)

dubord207
09-22-2010, 07:52 PM
We're packed, I'm ready to leave right now, but I'll leave in the morning, try not to cache on the way up and will at our site by 10. The local weather gurus painted a better picture then the Weather Channel program I have so I'm going with mostly cloudy!!!

fins2right
09-22-2010, 09:18 PM
You head north from the campground to the Goldbrook Road, that takes maybe 10 minutes or a bit more for that part. Then you drive 16 very slow miles on a dirt road to Appleton Corner. Next you head right towards Jackman and then I'm not sure how far it is. Maybe another very slow 15 miles? But it's beautiful country. So it would take a few hours to come and go...

There are caches though! Mariah. Appleton Corner. Waterfalls. WWII POW. If you keep going you could do Loose Moose at Spencer Rips and be on your way to getting a Eustis Caching Masters Degree! But you'd need to get your Bachelors first....

:o I'm a little embarrassed that I haven't got my 4 year diploma yet, as this is my 3rd event and I've spent a few weeks at the Pines. I"m kinda bouncing around, grabbed all the Kennebago caches ect. I think that I'll end up putting in for my bach and masters degrees almost at the same time! :D

Mapachi
09-22-2010, 10:47 PM
HEY! LISTEN UP TROOPS! NO RAIN...MOSTLY SUN AND CLOUDS...SOME SHOWERS... REAL COOL THOUGH...... IN FACT, DOWNRIGHT COLD AT NIGHT.

THE GURU HAS SPOKEN

OOLAGORON, OOLAGORON, BOOLANAGA

(Repete this three times as you spin in a counterclockwise circle. It's a good weather chant)

Mapachi
09-22-2010, 10:52 PM
BOOM, GET A CAT TRAP.
BIGER THEN A RAT TRAP.
ROUNDER THEN A CARTWHEEL.
LONGER THEN A BEAN POLE.
BOOM GET A CAT TRAP.
SIS BOOM BAH
EUSTIS! EUSTIS!
RAH, RAH, RAH!!!

Can anyone tell I'm excited?

Ekidokai
09-23-2010, 12:26 AM
BOOM, GET A CAT TRAP.
BIGER THEN A RAT TRAP.
LONGER THEN A BEAN POLE.
BOOM GET A CAT TRAP.
SIS BOOM BAH
EUSTIS! EUSTIS!
RAH, RAH, RAH!!!

Excited? Dealing with these kinds of things, it has been my experience that people like you usually get carted off in special coatwear.

kayaking loon
09-23-2010, 02:19 PM
BOOM, GET A CAT TRAP.
BIGER THEN A RAT TRAP.
LONGER THEN A BEAN POLE.
BOOM GET A CAT TRAP.
SIS BOOM BAH
EUSTIS! EUSTIS!
RAH, RAH, RAH!!!

Hmmm.... Should I go to the Rangeley Pharmacy and get a tranquillizer just in case????

EMSDanel
09-30-2010, 08:50 PM
BOOM, GET A CAT TRAP.
BIGER THEN A RAT TRAP.
LONGER THEN A BEAN POLE.
BOOM GET A CAT TRAP.
SIS BOOM BAH
EUSTIS! EUSTIS!
RAH, RAH, RAH!!!

If you haven't seen Patrick do this cheer with pom-poms and a cute little skirt...well.... it's something to behold. :eek: I suggest you cover the eyes of younger children.

cano
10-01-2010, 09:42 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs320.ash2/60010_154524194570769_100000395676177_330459_46682 74_n.jpg

Ekidokai
10-01-2010, 12:21 PM
That doesn't look like it was on purpose.

cano
10-02-2010, 12:09 AM
That doesn't look like it was on purpose.

Sure it was :)