View Full Version : Won't be long now

Haffy
08-20-2010, 04:32 PM
It won't be long before a pair of glasses will get you to your destination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LC5OMAW-xI&feature=player_embedded#!

NativeMainer
08-20-2010, 10:36 PM
I'm not sure whether to be amused or not. I'm of the opinion that there can be too much technology.

The next thing you know, they'll make working x-ray specs so you can look right through that tree trunk and spot the cache quickly. It won't work so well on GRCs and LPSs so well because of all the metal.

cano
08-20-2010, 11:56 PM
I'm not sure whether to be amused or not. I'm of the opinion that there can be too much technology.

There will never be too much technology :)

JustPJ66
08-21-2010, 04:53 AM
There will never be too much technology :)

There already is

NativeMainer
08-21-2010, 08:25 AM

I was referring to the quantity of technology, not quality.

JustKev
08-21-2010, 08:30 AM
I was referring to the quantity of technology, not quality.

I'm still waiting for a working pair of the X-ray Specs they used to advertise on the back of comics. While they never said, they always insinuated you could see through clothes and tell what color Suzie had on ..........

Her toes or something.

:eek:

Ekidokai
08-21-2010, 10:36 AM
I'm all for X-ray spec's. Maybe I'll get my moneys worth finally.

EMSDanel
08-22-2010, 12:57 AM
Too much technology = cell phone's that alert the very second that a new cache has been listed...... what can I say, it's my pet peeve.....

brdad
08-22-2010, 06:37 AM
Too much technology = cell phone's that alert the very second that a new cache has been listed...... what can I say, it's my pet peeve.....

I think I've heard you say that before! :)
Anything to do with cell phones are a pet peeve of mine. I'd be happy if they were never invented. I was watching something the other day about hands free conference type call, so that multiple people could just be talking and everyone else could join in as they were sitting in the same room. Except that, they could be driving, filling your prescription, directing traffic, performing surgery - you know, all those less important things in the world....

We do have a cell phone, but it gets about 4 minutes a month of use.

Ekidokai
08-22-2010, 07:45 AM
That's the 4 minutes a month mine is in use calling him for a hint.

brdad
08-22-2010, 01:45 PM
That's the 4 minutes a month mine is in use calling him for a hint.

Anyone that knows me knows it takes more than 4 minutes to extract any hints from me!

Ekidokai
08-23-2010, 01:06 AM
Didn't say I was successful.