View Full Version : New Avatar

Haffy
10-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Got my new vanity plate or down here they call them prestige plates. Thought I would make it my new avatar. Know some you of you are getting sick of my thumbs up avatar...LOL

WhereRWe?
10-02-2010, 07:52 PM
Got my new vanity plate or down here they call them prestige plates. Thought I would make it my new avatar. Know some you of you are getting sick of my thumbs up avatar...LOL

Sheesh, Haffy! As I write this, 23 people have viewed your message and not one comment. Give you any hints? :p:p

JustPJ66
10-02-2010, 07:59 PM
would be prettier in a Maine plate...but its very nice hehe

brdad
10-02-2010, 08:08 PM
I viewed it but was busy so I didn't comment. The first thing it reminded me of was the first event I attended And I think John's as well, he walked into the park sporting a t-shirt with his name on it. I think it was more than the shirt, but he's quite an unforgettable guy! We miss seeing him at all the events and taking all those pictures. Hopefully he'll make it back to attend a few more.

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/1965134_1400.JPG

WhereRWe?
10-02-2010, 08:34 PM
The first thing it reminded me of was the first event I attended And I think John's as well, he walked into the park sporting a t-shirt with his name on it.

Sheesh! you can remember that far back? :D:D

brdad
10-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Sheesh! you can remember that far back? :D:D

Yeah, and yet I can't remember what I had for supper... and I'm eating it now. :p

Plus, I have to remember that event, it's where I met Lee. I was also FTF at a cache that I had no coordinates or description for, I just knew there were three there in the park.

Mapachi
10-02-2010, 08:36 PM
I viewed it but was busy so I didn't comment. The first thing it reminded me of was the first event I attended And I think John's as well, he walked into the park sporting a t-shirt with his name on it. I think it was more than the shirt, but he's quite an unforgettable guy! We miss seeing him at all the events and taking all those pictures. Hopefully he'll make it back to attend a few more.

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/1965134_1400.JPG

Now there's an avitar photo, if I've ever seen one!:):)