View Full Version : Black Friday

shep1369
11-10-2010, 10:21 PM
looking for someone to cache with on black Friday. Will be in Madison. Looking to do at least 20 caches. From Madison now live Pa

Ekidokai
11-11-2010, 12:03 AM
I'll be real busy on Black Friday. Sounds like fun though.

JustKev
11-11-2010, 06:26 AM
I work at Lowe's. I'll be working both Black Friday and then Saturday as well. Even though it's my scheduled weekend of by corporate rotation. I could say more but I better not....lol

pm28570
11-11-2010, 07:59 AM
I work at Lowe's. I'll be working both Black Friday and then Saturday as well. Even though it's my scheduled weekend of by corporate rotation. I could say more but I better not....lol
Stick it in your back pocket and then along about the first of August, haul it out and mention "remember when I worked my SCHEDULED weekend last November and I would like to have a certain weekend in September that coincides with the Eustis event?"

Have I mentioned "Is it Eustis yet?"

pjpreb
11-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Stick it in your back pocket and then along about the first of August, haul it out and mention "remember when I worked my SCHEDULED weekend last November and I would like to have a certain weekend in September that coincides with the Eustis event?"

Have I mentioned "Is it Eustis yet?"

the good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, we'll be seasonal Eustis residents by next GUIE event :)

WhereRWe?
11-11-2010, 08:58 PM
the good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, we'll be seasonal Eustis residents by next GUIE event :)

We haven't taken out pop-up camper out for 2 years. We need to take it to Eustis next year! :D:D

pm28570
11-11-2010, 09:13 PM

You must be anxious! And........can I have the camper?:D

hollora
11-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Yeah - I think we have a for sale column on this site - I need to bookmark it............
so when the closing happens????

pjpreb
11-14-2010, 05:25 PM
You must be anxious! And........can I have the camper?:D

Umm - no you can't but thanks for asking :rolleyes:

We're hoping Santa will find us there this Christmas :)