View Full Version : Happy Thaksgiving

Mainiac1957
11-25-2010, 07:21 AM
From our house to yours... Hoping everyone has a little something to be thankful for on this day. Whether it's a loving family, a hot meal, or at least a roof over their heads. Times have been tough, and life isn't always fair or just. So this is one day to count what blessing you have.

Brad, Kathie, and Mike

Team2hunt
11-25-2010, 08:20 AM
to all of you across Maine, New England and overseas with our troops. Hoping you enjoy this holiday season to it's fullest.

Happy Holidays!

JustKev
11-25-2010, 08:51 AM
Happy Thanksgiving from Pam, Kevin and Nutmeg (our new GeoWonderDog).

brdad
11-25-2010, 09:06 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all, and as Gary stated including all those who are serving and can not be home with family.

WhereRWe?
11-25-2010, 09:09 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all, and as Gary stated including all those who are serving and can not be home with family.

One good thing, nearly every military member, afloat or on shore - quite zone or combat zone - will have a good turkey dinner with all the trimmings.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

masterson of the universe
11-25-2010, 10:51 AM
As thankful as I am that I have a job which provides me with just about everything I need, its stinks that I'm working today. Please feel free to call customer service for verizon wireless to make sure we have a reason to be here...

hollora
11-25-2010, 11:02 AM
Ralph joins me in wishing everyone a wonderful and Happy Day. Although things have been a bit tough lately - we are thankful for family, friends and all the good things life has offered and has to offer.

pjpreb
11-25-2010, 09:05 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all our Caching friends. :)

EMSDanel
11-26-2010, 09:21 AM
We spent the day at my 88 y/o mother's house. She's still very active, lives at home, goes "out with the girls", plays poker - and is excited when she comes home with $1.37 in winnings. I'm thankful for many, many things.