View Full Version : Another dumb question...

dufzor
12-05-2010, 03:21 PM
I logged a tb, then I took a pic of it. I would like to add the pic to the tb page with my log, but I am not seeing a way to do that. Its probably right in front of me, but...:confused:

WhereRWe?
12-05-2010, 03:47 PM
I logged a tb, then I took a pic of it. I would like to add the pic to the tb page with my log, but I am not seeing a way to do that. Its probably right in front of me, but...:confused:

Go to your log entry ("visit log"), and you'll see "upload image" in the top right corner. :D:D

Ekidokai
12-06-2010, 02:07 AM
The question is not dumb. Everybody looks at this stuff from a different angle. There is so much information to take in it can become excessive very easily.

My motto is just keep pushing buttons until something happens.

dufzor
12-06-2010, 06:23 PM
Go to your log entry ("visit log"), and you'll see "upload image" in the top right corner. :D:D
That took me a couple tries to find it, but your directions definately helped!!!! LOL:D

dufzor
12-06-2010, 06:27 PM
The question is not dumb. Everybody looks at this stuff from a different angle. There is so much information to take in it can become excessive very easily.

My motto is just keep pushing buttons until something happens. LOL!!! Tried that one, Eki. :D Just got me into more trouble! :o Can I use 'phone a friend' for this kind of hide???

WhereRWe?
12-06-2010, 07:33 PM
That took me a couple tries to find it, but your directions definately helped!!!! LOL:D

Definitely. :D:D