View Full Version : Geo.com issue

dubord207
12-21-2010, 05:14 PM
I just logged in and was wanted to check a log on one of my trackables. When I clicked on "Trackables (Yours)" I was re-directed to a page and asked to confirm I was "human" by typing one of those slanty letter in the box deals. I did, and another descramble box popped up. I can't get past that page. Anybody else having issues?:confused:

brdad
12-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Yes, they have already posted that there is a issue with the human verification logarithm. They are having problems getting lawyers over to the human category. :D:D:D

I tried, got in no problem, was never asked for verification...

dubord207
12-21-2010, 10:19 PM
I tried it again and passed my self off as a traveling scientist and got in without issue.:D

Yes, they have already posted that there is a issue with the human verification logarithm. They are having problems getting lawyers over to the human category. :D:D:D

I tried, got in no problem, was never asked for verification...

EMSDanel
12-25-2010, 10:20 PM
Oh my......this leaves me sooooo many opportunities. But I have the distinct advantage in saying that I have never seen you following one of our ambulances - either at Delta, United in Lewiston, or at County in Ellsworth. So - rather than an ambulance chaser, I'm more inclined to consider you a fine human being than a lawyer. Dan, you are (no doubt) a fine example of both. But when all is said and done, St. Peter will surely say: "C'mon in.""