View Full Version : FTF Geocacher Magazine

Fins_Up
12-28-2010, 09:29 PM
My wife got me a subscription to this magazine for Christmas (Mrs. Fins_Up is a keeper for sure). I got my first one today and it is a very nice magazine. It is bi-monthly and has a ton of reader input. They included a nice pathtag with my first issue too. Has anyone else seen this magazine?

dufzor
12-29-2010, 12:12 AM
My wife got me a subscription to this magazine for Christmas (Mrs. Fins_Up is a keeper for sure). I got my first one today and it is a very nice magazine. It is bi-monthly and has a ton of reader input. They included a nice pathtag with my first issue too. Has anyone else seen this magazine?

I enjoyed the 2 issues that I purchased. :)

Ekidokai
12-29-2010, 12:33 AM
Yes, it has gotten better over the first issues. I have given out my old copies at the breakfast events.

ltlindian
12-30-2010, 12:56 PM
Yes, I have 4 of them at home. I have liked it too and it has gotten much better with each issue. I was saving my old ones to recycle in a cache. That is if I can find a cache that is bigger than a micro.... lol

rcwhit
12-31-2010, 11:53 PM

I just heard about the magazine from you here. I did a search on google and found the site and ordered a 1 year subscription. Looks like a fun magazine! Thanks for the info! :D

dufzor
01-01-2011, 02:58 AM
They have really good CSReps too. I asked if I Could back date my subscripion to the 4th issue, as that where I left off whe the house repairs began have a life of their own, taking over my life, They very kindly said yes, they would do that

JustPJ66
01-01-2011, 03:53 PM
I just heard about the magazine from you here. I did a search on google and found the site and ordered a 1 year subscription. Looks like a fun magazine! Thanks for the info! :D

Little sister gets dibs on the old issues!!!!

rcwhit
01-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Little sister gets dibs on the old issues!!!!

Maybe I'll trade my old issues for a jar of home made pickles! :D
P.S I have an empty jar here you can have, seeing it was yours in the first place. :rolleyes:

JustPJ66
01-02-2011, 05:54 PM
maybe i'll trade my old issues for a jar of home made pickles! :d
p.s i have an empty jar here you can have, seeing it was yours in the first place. :rolleyes:

done!!!!!!!

Fins_Up
01-03-2011, 02:17 PM
If there is anyone else who may want to trade back issues for cookies I am open to negotiations ;-)

shuman road searchers
01-03-2011, 03:50 PM
If there is anyone else who may want to trade back issues for cookies I am open to negotiations ;-)

I think you should be working instead of thinking about cookies!:D

Fins_Up
01-03-2011, 04:35 PM
I am a multi-tasker!!!

cano
01-03-2011, 06:14 PM
I already deleted all cookies :)

dufzor
01-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Which do you have, the back issues or the cookies??? If you have cookies, I might be able to get a back issue back from my old mom. She went caching for the first time on her 73rd bday, but I don't think wants to keep the mag forever...How many cookies do I get for one mag??? :D:D:D.