View Full Version : New Year Midnight Cache

cano
12-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Anybody interested going caching at midnight and finding theirs first cache of the year?

Team2hunt
12-30-2010, 05:13 PM
I have been caching at midnight on several occasions, but never on New Year's Eve. My most memorable time involved my 2 favorite caching buddies, a big chunk of brownie, not telling who was eating it at midnight, :rolleyes: a few laughs and a very memorable cache. :D:cool::D

Thanks for the memories.........take cano up on his offer and you won't be disappointed. I wish I were closer to make the trip.

dubord207
12-30-2010, 05:19 PM
Brownie? I bet I'm not the only cacher who is conjuring up memories of "magic brownies" as we called them when I was in college!:) Di and I have mom coming over for baked stuffed lobster and even a bottle of Dom's! Mom's 84 and she loves to cache but prefers GRC's which might be problematic with all the recent snow. In any event have a Happy New Year everybody!

I have been caching at midnight on several occasions, but never on New Year's Eve. My most memorable time involved my 2 favorite caching buddies, a big chunk of brownie, not telling who was eating it at midnight, :rolleyes: a few laughs and a very memorable cache. :D:cool::D

Thanks for the memories.........take cano up on his offer and you won't be disappointed. I wish I were closer to make the trip.

NativeMainer
12-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Hmmm... That might be something to do. The wife and kids are usually asleep by that time, so it might be doable. I'm working until 9:00 PM in South Portland, so if anyone is up for it, give me a buzz. I'm making no guarantees at the moment, but I'm willing to give it a try. I need to get a good start for next year's geocaching goals.

hollora
12-31-2010, 01:06 AM
Brownie? I bet I'm not the only cacher who is conjuring up memories of "magic brownies" as we called them when I was in college!:) Di and I have mom coming over for baked stuffed lobster and even a bottle of Dom's! Mom's 84 and she loves to cache but prefers GRC's which might be problematic with all the recent snow. In any event have a Happy New Year everybody!

Yes, a Happy New Year to you as well!