View Full Version : Election Results?

Gob-ler
03-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Just wondering?

masterson of the universe
03-02-2011, 04:42 PM
*chirp......chirp.....chirp*

Its like over the last few days everyone is kind of holding their tongues (fingers). The site has been very quiet...almost too quiet.

Ekidokai
03-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Shoveling, digging for caches, making dinners and making plans for events has most of us busy.

I'm sure it will be another fine group of fine cachers that will be picked.

Gob-ler
03-02-2011, 05:40 PM
We are all busy! Not looking to stir up anything, just asking for an update. I think it to be a fair question.

Counting 50 votes cannot be all that time consuming or difficult.

Sudonim
03-02-2011, 06:03 PM
I was wondering too.

CARoperPhotography
03-02-2011, 06:04 PM
They are deciding how to make it look like they did not stuff the ballot box, when we all know that they did. Pretty sad.

WhereRWe?
03-02-2011, 06:14 PM
They are deciding how to make it look like they did not stuff the ballot box, when we all know that they did. Pretty sad.

No, making false statements like that is pretty sad... :mad::mad:

Gob-ler
03-02-2011, 06:16 PM
It would be interesting to see who cast votes. Not who they voted for, but who cast votes.

attroll
03-02-2011, 06:32 PM
I need a trustworthy volunteer to go through the ballots and count them up. If anyone is interested please send me a PM. Also I would like that the volunteer no be on the current Advisory Board or nominated for the upcoming Advisory Board.

shuman road searchers
03-02-2011, 07:15 PM
I need a trustworthy volunteer to go through the ballots and count them up. If anyone is interested please send me a PM. Also I would like that the volunteer no be on the current Advisory Board or nominated for the upcoming Advisory Board.

I just sent Rick a pm.

Gob-ler
03-02-2011, 07:47 PM
I just sent Rick a PM also.

attroll
03-02-2011, 08:33 PM
I have a couple volunteers. I am off to work now. I will contact the two when I get back late tonight and set up there accounts to do the tallying.

CARoperPhotography
03-03-2011, 12:16 AM
No, making false statements like that is pretty sad... :mad::mad:

Do you have proof that it is a false statement? I have proof that the election process has been biased and rigged. Do you not remember the thread in which the board made ME ineligible for election? Well there you go. That is my proof that the election is a sham. You're pretty sad to try to defend the integrity of a proven fraud of a group. :cool:

JustKev
03-03-2011, 12:24 AM
Do you have proof that it is a false statement? I have proof that the election process has been biased and rigged. Do you not remember the thread in which the board made ME ineligible for election? Well there you go. That is my proof that the election is a sham. You're pretty sad to try to defend the integrity of a proven fraud of a group. :cool:

If you feel that way, why do you keep coming back? All these posts do is make people think you're just here to stir up trouble. Is that the case?

attroll
03-03-2011, 12:53 AM
CARoperPhotography, why don't you just shut up.

shuman road searchers
03-03-2011, 07:38 AM
The election results have been tallied but, Rick your pm box is full!

WhereRWe?
03-03-2011, 08:15 AM

LOL! You want me to prove a negative - prove that they DID NOT stuff the ballot box - which is impossible.

No, your statement was "They are deciding how to make it look like they did not stuff the ballot box, when we all know that they did." Which you cannot prove.

attroll
03-03-2011, 12:01 PM
LOL! You want me to prove a negative - prove that they DID NOT stuff the ballot box - which is impossible.

No, your statement was "They are deciding how to make it look like they did not stuff the ballot box, when we all know that they did." Which you cannot prove.
Please stop feeding the fire.

attroll
03-03-2011, 12:03 PM
The election results have been tallied but, Rick your pm box is full!

Sorry about that. I cleared up the box. You can send them now.

Ekidokai
03-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Ah yes, so nice for the last couple of weeks.

WhereRWe?
03-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Please stop feeding the fire.

Yes, we all know it's a disability I have... :D:D

kayaking loon
03-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Ah yes, so nice for the last couple of weeks.
To which I might add... amen.

CARoperPhotography
03-03-2011, 08:44 PM
CARoperPhotography, why don't you just shut up.

Wow. That was polite! I love this place. It's funny how the true personalities of the people here come out when dealing with me :D

msteelee
03-03-2011, 08:48 PM
Ever consider that bringing out the worst in people is not an admirable trait? A little introspection might be good for you - unless, of course, that was your end game all along.

firefighterjake
03-04-2011, 08:49 AM
To which I might add... amen.

I don't always see eye to eye with Mike . . . but on this I would agree with him 100%.

CARoperPhotography
03-05-2011, 05:41 PM
I don't always see eye to eye with Mike . . . but on this I would agree with him 100%.

If anyone thinks that removing a person from the candidacy for the board using arbitrary reasoning that cannot be explained, is NOT fixing the election, I beg to differ.

Do you agree with Mike's shenigans involving destroiying people's caches, getting a member banned by Groundspeak, and harrassment?

Team2hunt
03-05-2011, 06:16 PM
If anyone thinks that removing a person from the candidacy for the board using arbitrary reasoning that cannot be explained, is NOT fixing the election, I beg to differ.

Do you agree with Mike's shenigans involving destroiying people's caches, getting a member banned by Groundspeak, and harrassment?

What do you hope to gain from this post, and the others in this thread? Very few people agree with you, and only a few others find your posts entertaining.

JustKev
03-05-2011, 08:36 PM
What do you hope to gain from this post, and the others in this thread? Very few people agree with you, and only a few others find your posts entertaining.

The paranoia and accusations are far from entertaining.

Team2hunt
03-05-2011, 10:03 PM
The paranoia and accusations are far from entertaining.

there is the majority.

CARoperPhotography
03-09-2011, 08:21 PM

Frankly I FIND it entertaining.

dubord207
03-09-2011, 08:47 PM
Hey, where've you been? New board, new year, snow's finally melting, AND it's going to be a great mud season! The road in to our place is already 4WD material! You haven't done the cache down here about 50 feet from where I'm sitting. Now's your chance! C'mon down!

Frankly I FIND it entertaining.

attroll
03-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Hey, where've you been? New board, new year, snow's finally melting, AND it's going to be a great mud season! The road in to our place is already 4WD material! You haven't done the cache down here about 50 feet from where I'm sitting. Now's your chance! C'mon down!
What is the name of this cache?

dubord207
03-11-2011, 04:23 PM
3 Mile Pond Hike, Sled, Kayak or whatever cache, GC1A7BX. A nuvi or your phone navigator will take you right to our front door!

What is the name of this cache?

WhereRWe?
03-11-2011, 04:32 PM
3 Mile Pond Hike, Sled, Kayak or whatever cache, GC1A7BX (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC1A7BX&Submit6=Go). A nuvi or your phone navigator will take you right to our front door!

Sheesh! Gonna have to teach you how to do hyperlinks! LOL! :p:p

brdad
03-11-2011, 04:55 PM

It's actually easier now, you can use the coord.info link. just type "http://coord.info/" and the GC code and it links.

http://coord.info/GC1A7BX

I think this can be set up with an icon in the editor, I'll have to mention that to Rick.

Of course, my preference would be that everyone use my GSAk macro which makes a spiffy link.

3 mile Pond Hike, Sled, kayak or Whatever Cache (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=7f9de201-5210-4c84-9e28-512b5222cb21) (GC1A7BX) by dubord207 (http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?id=1334120) (4/5)

dubord207
03-11-2011, 05:00 PM
You'd think a guy that can type over 60 WPM could know some of this stuff, truth is I don't, but I'm learning. Yesterday I got my first Droid phone, a Mesmerize....and it's very cool, but damn, I need to borrow somebody's 13 year old for a day to teach me how to use it! I was meeting with clients yesterday when it started talking its way through a weather forecast. Couldn't stop the thing so I removed the battery!:eek:

WhereRWe?
03-11-2011, 05:12 PM
Of course, my preference would be that everyone use my GSAk macro which makes a spiffy link.

3 mile Pond Hike, Sled, kayak or Whatever Cache (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=7f9de201-5210-4c84-9e28-512b5222cb21) (GC1A7BX) by dubord207 (http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?id=1334120) (4/5)

Sheesh! Macro? Me? LOL! :o:o

brdad
03-11-2011, 05:16 PM
If you use my macro Dan, it's a simple paste from GSAK right into the forums.

Copy_To_Clip (http://gsak.net/board/index.php?showtopic=6485&view=findpost&p=118698)

Macros are your friend! If you can't figure it out catch me at an event and I'll set it up for you.

EDIT: I'd be glad to help you out too, Bruce. In fact, I'll try to remember to write up full instructions when I get back.

attroll
03-11-2011, 05:17 PM
3 Mile Pond Hike, Sled, Kayak or whatever cache, GC1A7BX. A nuvi or your phone navigator will take you right to our front door!
Does that mean if I go there you will be spying on me with binoculars or throwing rocks at me?

Sudonim
03-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Does that mean if I go there you will be spying on me with binoculars or throwing rocks at me?

I bet he has a really loud cannon he could "salute" you with:eek:

Sudonim
03-11-2011, 05:57 PM
You'd think a guy that can type over 60 WPM could know some of this stuff, truth is I don't, but I'm learning. Yesterday I got my first Droid phone, a Mesmerize....and it's very cool, but damn, I need to borrow somebody's 13 year old for a day to teach me how to use it! I was meeting with clients yesterday when it started talking its way through a weather forecast. Couldn't stop the thing so I removed the battery!:eek:

Why do you need to type so fast. I thought you had 'people' to do that stuff for you:p

Mainiac1957
03-11-2011, 07:01 PM

That's the same phone Rick and I have. I really like mine!

dubord207
03-11-2011, 09:04 PM
I type like that because my parents made me take basic and advanced typing in HS. Then there's the piano fingers thing which kind of helps in the dexterity part of the equation. But you're right, not much typing goes on in the office with Barb and Celeste cranking away all day!:)

Mapachi
03-14-2011, 10:01 AM

Dan might even release the two Black Hounds of Hell, if the right person drives down there!:eek: