View Full Version : Ignore List

HappyTogether
03-04-2011, 12:28 PM
In the years I have been reading this site I have never felt the need to use this feature, until now.

This post is only intended to remind folks of an available feature they may not have remembered.

Under your User CP, there is an option for an Ignore List.

I think my visits here will be stress free once again.

WhereRWe?
03-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Sheesh! Funny coincidence - I've been a member here for almost 7 years, and today is the first time I've used the "ignore" feature. LOL!

I'm easily provoked, so I figure that if I'm not provoked, I can't respond. :o:o

dufzor
03-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Where do I find this feature?

WhereRWe?
03-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Where do I find this feature?

Click on "User CP" at top of page, then "Edit Ignore List" on the left under "Settings and Options". :D:D

JustKev
03-04-2011, 05:00 PM
I currently don't need to use the ignore feature, I'm thick skinned and thick headed enough that I get by without. But I've used ignore on IRC many times and it really comes in handy.

dufzor
03-04-2011, 05:44 PM
Click on "User CP" at top of page, then "Edit Ignore List" on the left under "Settings and Options". :D:D
Thank you.

I currently don't need to use the ignore feature, I'm thick skinned and thick headed enough that I get by without. But I've used ignore on IRC many times and it really comes in handy.
I'm not at that point yet, but I it's possible that I could reach it sooner than later. Thick headed but not as thick skinned. ;)