View Full Version : My best friend

Dave and Gail
03-09-2011, 10:03 AM
To answer the age old question of whether your dog is actually your best friend or your wife/significant other.
Lock them both in the trunk of the car for about 4 hours and see which one is happy to see you when you open it up.:p
Shamis and I are doing fine down in the lower garage,,no problems at all. Maybe next year we can get some heat down here.:o

JustKev
03-09-2011, 12:20 PM
To answer the age old question of whether your dog is actually your best friend or your wife/significant other.
Lock them both in the trunk of the car for about 4 hours and see which one is happy to see you when you open it up.:p
Shamis and I are doing fine down in the lower garage,,no problems at all. Maybe next year we can get some heat down here.:o

Funny both times. :D

pm28570
03-09-2011, 01:30 PM
Good to hear from you Dave. Hope all is well.

Hiram357
03-09-2011, 03:41 PM
You could also put some kibble in the trunk and let them fight over it. I would also recommend hiding any firearms for the next few days. So are you fully moved into the garage now? Glad you have internet in there. :D:D:D

firefighterjake
03-09-2011, 03:57 PM
You could also put some kibble in the trunk and let them fight over it. I would also recommend hiding any firearms for the next few days. So are you fully moved into the garage now? Glad you have internet in there. :D:D:D

Why? Without an opposable thumb the dog would have a hard time shooting any firearm. . . .