View Full Version : On the way to Colorado

Kaching Karen
03-28-2011, 04:40 PM
Jon is headed out to Colorado for a bit and plans on going from Augusta to Zion Pa., across the northern panhandle of WV, and then follow Route 70 out. He'd like to get at least one cache in each state he pass through. Any recommendations?

Fins_Up
03-29-2011, 11:56 PM
I did this on my way back from FL and I found that the Welcome centers were a great spot and most of the southern states had nice ammo cans.

Kaching Karen
03-30-2011, 05:56 PM
I did this on my way back from FL and I found that the Welcome centers were a great spot and most of the southern states had nice ammo cans.

I loaded Jon's GPS and sent him on his way at 7:00 am this morning. He's got three states today and is making good time. He's got them in the TomTom too. He's doing the Welcome centers. :)

grandpaclark58
12-09-2011, 05:01 AM
How much time are you going to be on your trip? If you have some extra time, I would highly recommend doing some caching near the Chickasaw (http://www.chickasaw.tv/) Indian reservation. There are some nice people you can meet and come good places to see! Have a good trip!

Ekidokai
12-09-2011, 06:19 PM
How much time are you going to be on your trip? If you have some extra time, I would highly recommend doing some caching near the Chickasaw (http://www.chickasaw.tv/) Indian reservation. There are some nice people you can meet and come good places to see! Have a good trip!

That was back at the beginning of the year.

WhereRWe?
12-10-2011, 08:29 PM
No recommendations, but if you find some caches you REALLY like, let us know. We're planning a "Maine to Alaska - Cache All States" for next summer! LOL!

WhereRWe?
12-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Sheesh! Yeah - I note now that the trip was LONG ago...

I never did pay attention. LOL!

grandpaclark58
12-11-2011, 04:48 AM
Whoops! We'll I'm still figuring out this stuff! :)

Ekidokai
12-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Whoops! We'll I'm still figuring out this stuff! :)

Well, just don't let it happen again. If you are not perfect you will not be allowed to to be part of this group. No mistakes, no DNF's, no mixed up cords allowed.

Has anyone seen my pills?

brdad
12-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Well, just don't let it happen again. If you are not perfect you will not be allowed to to be part of this group. No mistakes, no DNF's, no mixed up cords allowed.

Has anyone seen my pills?

If they let you in here, I think grandpaclark is more than safe.

Ekidokai
12-11-2011, 12:32 PM
If they let you in here, I think grandpaclark is more than safe.

Same to you!

grandpaclark58
12-14-2011, 03:38 AM
Haha, I would say I found your pills, but I misplaced mine 3 years ago, now I think my wife just hides them from me and crushes them up and puts them in my breakfast... or so my yard gnome told me... dunno...

JustKev
12-15-2011, 02:40 PM
Well, you've met our yard gnome here. Ekidokai is one. :)

Ekidokai
12-16-2011, 01:11 AM
Well, you've met our yard gnome here. Ekidokai is one. :)

You, are rapidly moving up the list.