View Full Version : Baby Blue with silver threads..Boas!! Party time!!

Waterski
03-30-2011, 10:54 PM
I have 22 Baby Blue 6 foot long feather boas, with some metallic silver threads. They would be great for a bachelorette party, little girls tea party, school show, wild party or baby shower. I used some for a tea party baby shower for a few hours but some still are in plastic with tags attached. They are six foot long and quality size, not skimpy. I need the box out of my office. Anyone throwing a party? I would part some of them out for six dollars each, or buy the lot for $100. That about half what they are in the party stores. Also...if you want to add long pearl strands I have two dozen for $10.00.

Mapachi
03-31-2011, 09:41 AM
I always thought I'd look great in a boa! I'd prefer a chartreuse one, but baby blue might bring out the brilliance of my eyes!

JustKev
03-31-2011, 09:43 AM
I always thought I'd look great in a boa! I'd prefer a chartreuse one, but baby blue might bring out the brilliance of my eyes!

That would show up on one of those TV shows where people are trying to figure out just what the heck it was that tons of people saw but coudn't adequately describe the horror of what it was they saw. :eek:

Mapachi
03-31-2011, 09:46 AM
Rue Paul ...... Eat your heart out!

Waterski
03-31-2011, 09:44 PM
Wouldn't they be great to use for a flash mob event??