View Full Version : May 2011 Newsletter Poll

JustPJ66
04-14-2011, 11:27 AM
Here it is folks: May's newsletter poll!

Do you have an idea for a poll you would like to see featured in the newsletter?? Let us know.

jimandjoanne
05-10-2011, 09:10 AM
For Joanne the larger the container the better and for me any container that i can find is the best container in the world

jimandjoanne
05-10-2011, 09:14 AM
For Joanne the larger the container the better,she dosen't like the little ones and for me any container that I can find is my favorite one at the moment

jimandjoanne
05-10-2011, 09:16 AM
Can you tell I'm new at this

newbie74
05-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Love hunting through swag in the larger caches. Seldom take anything - don't have kids. But why can't people put nice stuff in trade? Things from the dollar store, even, but pebbles, gum (half unwrapped), trash? Come on people - if you can afford the gas you can afford to leave interesting swag for the next cacher to find and enjoy. Love the newsletter, by the way - good job!

Ekidokai
05-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Large baby large. Size does matter.

Why do you always leave the most important out?

I agree with newbie74 (http://www.geocachingmaine.org/forum/member.php?2199-newbie74) I put a lot of good stuff in as swag. It's all about the treasure.

jimandjoanne
05-10-2011, 01:01 PM
Joanne and I will clean out the trash and add some swag to a cache if we have some with us.She like the the look on the kids faces when they find something they didn't expect to find

pm28570
05-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Ammo Box after a nice hike is best. BTW, poll question was much better constructed this time. Kudos to whom ever did it.....

JustPJ66
05-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Ammo Box after a nice hike is best. BTW, poll question was much better constructed this time. Kudos to whom ever did it.....

The same person that did the poll the first time did this one....like a fine wine i get better with age...or turn to vinegar...one of those anyway. Still working out the kinks in this new job as newsletter/poll maker.....bear with us ( hehe ) we are a work in progress!

brdad
05-10-2011, 08:48 PM
If no one votes for film canisters, can we make them all go away? :D:D:D

MARTES
05-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Variety is the spice of life! I love them all... I use to prefer hikes and anything bigger than a micro. Then I started hiding them and realized that some sites are worthy of visiting but only appropriate for a nano or micro. Now I am handicaching and praise every other cacher who throws an easy cache in a guardrail or anywhere. I just want to cache. It's the thrill of the find, the memories being made with good friends or family, the simple enjoyment of life. My needs have changed and I love them all, but on a cache binge, I like variety, variety, variety. And home made unique caches that make me smile or say, "wow", those are for me.

JustPJ66
05-11-2011, 06:49 AM
If no one votes for film canisters, can we make them all go away? :D:D:D

Sorry Dave...somone voted for them so guess they are here to stay! hehe

JustPJ66
05-14-2011, 05:40 AM
We are really enjoying watching the votes come rolling in. Be sure to take your camera out with you caching this weekend to get some great shots for our photo contest! Happy Caching!

team barbieri
05-14-2011, 10:14 PM
I had to vote for film canisters because I know Dave secretly loves them like I do.:D