View Full Version : Pattie's Mount Battie

Kaching Karen
06-09-2011, 06:03 PM
Pattie's Mount Battie http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=853a7dc3-f0dd-4dd2-9158-087d7d880603 turns 10 years old on Saturday. It's a cache that I adopted, and the original owner still sends me goodies to put in it. I really want to visit on it's birthday, take some pictures for Patty, and send her some postcards. Is anyone interested in a trip?

Kaching Karen
06-09-2011, 06:03 PM
Pattie's Mount Battie http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=853a7dc3-f0dd-4dd2-9158-087d7d880603 turns 10 years old on Saturday. It's a cache that I adopted, and the original owner still sends me goodies to put in it. I really want to visit on it's birthday, take some pictures for Patty, and send her some postcards. Is anyone interested in a trip?

Oh, the problem is that I can't go there until late afternoon.

kayakerinme
06-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Sounds like a good trip for a Saturday but I'll be earlier than later.

hollora
06-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Have a little cacher staying with me for the night - if the plans are posted and I have her in time for a run we may do it. I will check back about noon tomorrow.

Kaching Karen
06-11-2011, 11:38 AM
I have plantar faciitis in both feet and today was tough getting started. Sorry, I'm resting. First my shoulder and now my feet. Ugh........ feeling old.

hollora
06-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Oh Karen I know the feeling. When I went for my most recent check up the Doc asked me how my rhumatoid was doing.........well, ok I guess, I am still walking! Sorry to hear you are a bit under the weather.
I have plantar faciitis in both feet and today was tough getting started. Sorry, I'm resting. First my shoulder and now my feet. Ugh........ feeling old.

attroll
06-13-2011, 11:36 AM
Karen, I know the feeling. I had plantar factitious in my left foot on my AT hike last year. It is no fun.
We are planning to attending the blues festival this Saturday at the Litchfield Fairgrounds. I would like to do this hike though, wish it was not Saturday. I will have to talk to my counter part and see what our plan is. Do you have a time when you want to start?

Kaching Karen
06-13-2011, 05:03 PM
Karen, I know the feeling. I had plantar factitious in my left foot on my AT hike last year. It is no fun.
We are planning to attending the blues festival this Saturday at the Litchfield Fairgrounds. I would like to do this hike though, wish it was not Saturday. I will have to talk to my counter part and see what our plan is. Do you have a time when you want to start?

O Boy... we were talking about last Saturday!

JustKev
06-13-2011, 06:32 PM
O Boy... we were talking about last Saturday!

Who watched Bambi? It appears Rick is twitterpated. lol

Kaching Karen
06-14-2011, 08:01 PM
Who watched Bambi? It appears Rick is twitterpated. lol

Ha, Ha, Ha!

attroll
06-14-2011, 10:02 PM
OK, the jokes on me, as usual.

Kaching Karen
06-17-2011, 08:32 PM
OK, the jokes on me, as usual.

I won't laugh too hard. I have to go check on it soon. Some people say it's there. Some say it isn't. Got to pay the big $2 since I can't hike right now. Had to cancel my 3 week hike of the AT. Really bummed out. Bad feet.