View Full Version : Need a favor from someone in the Bangor/Orono area, near Pushaw lake.

dufzor
07-21-2011, 12:41 AM
:mad:Tonight 7/20 I took a swim @ Gould's landing at pushaw right before sunset and I left my brand new bathing suit and swim shorts in the handicapped porta potti. I really can not afford to replace these this season and would be forever greatful if someone was nearby enough to check to see if they are there and grab them if possible. There are a couple caches to do nearby, one needs a boat, the other is on a trail and parking for both is at Goulds landing. If you are uncomfortable handling other peoples personal items, feel free to scoop them with a baggie, like when you walk your dog. No offence taken. Just let me know and we can meet someplace/time so I can get them back. Thanks. Dufzor

brdad
07-21-2011, 06:28 AM
I am up close, have a few errands to run, I will swing by and check for you.

dufzor
07-21-2011, 08:25 AM
Brdad!!! Thank you SO MUCH! Let me know if you find it! :)

brdad
07-21-2011, 08:45 AM
They were still there, I have them! Now we just have to find a way to get them to you.

Ekidokai
07-21-2011, 01:14 PM
Good thing he was the one to find them I guess. Some people would have had a lot o questions and demanded a ransom.

dufzor
07-21-2011, 04:37 PM
They were still there, I have them! Now we just have to find a way to get them to you.

OMG!!! THANK YOU brdad!!!! You saved my summer! Where in the world do you live or where would be a good place to meet? What's your scedule like? I'm not in Bangor again until Aug, but I am sure that this is a good reason to put the kayak on the car and do some caches up there! Let me know when its a good day/time for you. And again, thank you!!!

dufzor
07-21-2011, 04:39 PM
Good thing he was the one to find them I guess. Some people would have had a lot o questions and demanded a ransom.

Haven't you ever changed up after swimming or do you just run into shaws in your wet swim trunks? Wait, I think I can guess!

JustPJ66
07-21-2011, 04:43 PM
Kevin and I are waiting for the pictures of brdad playing in the sprinklers in your suit dufzor!!!! now THAT would be FUNNY!!!! Not to mention worthy of the newsletter!!! LOL

dufzor
07-21-2011, 04:47 PM
Kevin and I are waiting for the pictures of brdad playing in the sprinklers in your suit dufzor!!!! now THAT would be FUNNY!!!! Not to mention worthy of the newsletter!!! LOL

LOL, You know, as I was typing the request for help last night, I remembered all the comments from the guys about wearing skirts to find the Scrapbookers Cache in Unity!

shuman road searchers
07-21-2011, 08:08 PM
LOL, You know, as I was typing the request for help last night, I remembered all the comments from the guys about wearing skirts to find the Scrapbookers Cache in Unity!

Hey now, I resemble that comment!

dufzor
07-21-2011, 08:20 PM
Hey now, I resemble that comment!

You sure do!!!!!

WhereRWe?
07-22-2011, 06:01 PM
They were still there, I have them!

Sheesh! Did they fit? LOL!