View Full Version : Seeking A Pathtag Designer

papollo
01-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Wifey and I want to create a Pathtag for the One and One series. In time we'll hit 100 One and One placements, and we want to commemorate the occasion with a Pathtag. We have no idea as to how to design a Pathtag. We've seen some awesome examples of Maine-designed Pathtags. Can we commission someone to work with us and design a Pathtag we can submit for manufacture?

Papollo & Wifey

attroll
01-06-2012, 05:33 PM
I am sure you want to keep if confidential and may not want to say it here but you you have an idea for the design?

Mainiac1957
01-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Tim of CacheMaine helped with mine. They are not caching much, but I can put you in contact with him. He does decent work.

Dianne is the other one. Surfsupdiverdown. She is the PT queen in your neck of the woods.

SurfsUpDiverDown
01-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Joined just in time! There are some AMAZING designers at the pathtags site....I highly recommend NegativeSleep and he only charges $20 for a design so he's totally affordable! I've used a lot of the designers listed and they are worth their weight in gold! I've started drawing ideas and scanning them and adding color in Paint but I haven't learned to do text yet. I can HAND draw text, but it's not that neat.

If you have an idea I'd be glad to help but my skills are limited.

WhereRWe?
01-09-2012, 08:42 PM
What do PathTags cost? I've looked at a couple of sites and I can't figure out what the per-tag cost would be.

(Sheesh! I'm not too smart, but I think I should be able to figure something like that out! LOL!)

brdad
01-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Your first order at pathtags.com if you only buy 50 will be $110 + $6 Shipping and you just get basic tags. There are colors and other options that will increase that. If you buy more you save a little. From there a refill of 100 will cost you 1.10 ea. [$110.00] + shipping.

Also:

$10 off every order in January 2012 with the code "WELCOME2012"! If you have a better promo code, delete the pre-filled text and submit it instead. Sorry, no promo code combos.

SurfsUpDiverDown
01-09-2012, 09:47 PM
yup....what he said. Do you have any design ideas?

fins2right
02-12-2012, 07:23 PM
I've jumped back into the pathtag game with a simple design. My Jimmy Buffet-esque shark fin with "Fins2Right" and "Cache when the Coast is Clear" on the coin. I'm really looking forward to the final design.

Fins_Up
02-12-2012, 10:57 PM
My design is on my post. As we have discussed before I too am a Parrothead. I would love to swap tags when you get them.

fins2right
02-13-2012, 09:18 PM
My design is on my post. As we have discussed before I too am a Parrothead. I would love to swap tags when you get them.

You got it! My kids always get a kick out of your caching name when we find one of your hides.