View Full Version : I need help with a new cache idea.

LaughingTerry
06-24-2013, 01:23 PM
I I had a great idea for a new puzzle cache but it requires assistance from a few cachers. What I need are geocaching couples who have met and gotten together as couples because of Geocaching. I know of a couple but I am sure there are more out there.

A little help?

Thanks

Mainiac1957
06-24-2013, 03:20 PM
Well... There are Brdad and Msteelee, Kayakerinme and Eebee, and some others I just can't think of right this second....

brdad
06-24-2013, 06:14 PM
I'm not sure if Cameo & Tim (Cachemaine) got together because of caching or some other reason?

I'm not sure if you're only interested in Mainers or not, but Mopar and Geo Ho are in CT and met at an event and married several years ago.

I will momentarily update the Maine Geocache Hider Timeline (http://www.geocachingmaine.org/forum/content.php?192-Maine-Geocache-Hider-Timeline) for anyone to look over and see if they can think of anyone.

Mainiac1957
06-24-2013, 06:38 PM
Well....There is always Firefighterjake and Hiram!

firefighterjake
06-25-2013, 07:18 AM
Well....There is always Firefighterjake and Hiram!

HehHeh . . . You a funny guy . . . I kill you last.

Although in truth I became friends with Hiram through geocaching . . . otherwise I doubt our paths would have ever crossed and to this day I would not know the joy of smoked ribs, pork butt, pulled pork, etc.

LaughingTerry
06-28-2013, 02:31 PM
LOL, I forgot about FFJ and Hiram. Once I get a list of a few I will start contacting them and see if they are game/ Maybe FFJ and Hiram will be the bonus round. LOL

JustKev
06-28-2013, 06:10 PM
HehHeh . . . You a funny guy . . . I kill you last.Commando. Arnie, back in the day.