View Full Version : RE: TRF . . . did you get any photos of the fire in your hometown?

firefighterjake
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
My wife called me at work to report the big fire in Albion. Turns out she went to the fire and took a bunch of photos . . . was wondering if you were there or if you happened to take any photos? If my wife's photos are any good I may put use one for the cover photo for Maine Firefighter.

J_Cyr
08-30-2005, 09:04 PM
... really some pics would be good. What kind of structure?

Trezurs*-R-*Fun
08-31-2005, 07:38 AM
My wife called me at work to report the big fire in Albion. Turns out she went to the fire and took a bunch of photos . . . was wondering if you were there or if you happened to take any photos? If my wife's photos are any good I may put use one for the cover photo for Maine Firefighter.
I wasn't there nor did I get any photos. Happened to be working my scheduled shift in Augusta.

firefighterjake
08-31-2005, 12:00 PM
I wasn't there nor did I get any photos. Happened to be working my scheduled shift in Augusta.
WHAT?! You actually work??? I thought you geo-cached for a living. :) You don't know Brian Chamberlain do you? I used to work with him back many, many years ago when he was with Unity Ambulance.

firefighterjake
08-31-2005, 12:01 PM
... really some pics would be good. What kind of structure?
Asplundh (they trim branches and trees alongside the roads) Building in Albion . . . quonset hut with attached building. When I get the pics back that my wife took I'll see if I can post them.