View Full Version : Aroostook County BBQ - Aroostook State Park

attroll
09-11-2005, 07:39 PM
http://www.geocaching.com/images/WptTypes/6.gif (http://www.geocaching.com/about/cache_types.aspx) Aroostook County BBQ - Aroostook State Park (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=a0c04131-2d74-4898-b941-e038da1f2c64)
by J_Cyr [profile (http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=06bdbe53-f982-4aba-9799-b51c7b05fa78)] User's Web Page (http://www.geocachingmaine.org/forum/showthread.php?t=553)

N 46 36.813 W 068 00.821
UTM: 19T E 575524 N 5162693

http://maps.groundspeak.com/20/266696_files/image_overview.gifIn Maine, United States [view map (http://www.geocaching.com/map/getmap.aspx?lat=46.61355&lon=-68.013683)]
Hidden: 9/17/2005
Use waypoint: GCPQA1 (what's this? (http://www.geocaching.com/about/glossary.aspx#waypoint))
http://www.geocaching.com/images/icon_print.gifMake this page print-friendly (no logs) (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?pf=y&guid=a0c04131-2d74-4898-b941-e038da1f2c64&log=n&decrypt=)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=440 bgColor=#eeeeee border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="100%">http://www.geocaching.com/images/attributes/alert-on.gifPlease note: To use the services of geocaching.com, you must agree to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer (http://www.geocaching.com/about/disclaimer.aspx).</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

(ratings out of 5 stars. 1 is easiest, 5 is hardest)
Difficulty: http://www.geocaching.com/images/staryellow.gif Terrain: http://www.geocaching.com/images/stargreen.gif

BBQ & Campout at Aroostook State Park, Caribou, ME September 17th & 18th.

Date has been set! September 17th and 18th at Aroostook STate Park in Caribou, ME. There will be a BBQ that night and you can tent out there. Please let us know if you are going in advance. Arrive anytime Early afternoon Saturday is fine. I will stay up there as well and do some caches on Sunday, even if I already done them! I have to work until 5 on Saturday so we will probably have the BBQ around 630-7 if thats ok? Hope you all have a great trip up to Aroostook!

Hope to see alot of you there. Feel free to email me or post, I will check daily. and I will keep this posted for events/anything changes, what to bring please (etc, etc) I planned it two months in advance (lets hope its not snowing up in the county by then...lol) so mark it down! Carpool!

For more information, log on and go to: http://www.geocachingmaine.org/forum/showthread.php?t=553 My contact info:
Jordan Cyr
Caribou, ME 04736
207-227-4844
cyrjordan3@hotmail.com

attroll
09-11-2005, 07:47 PM
Jordan

You said we can tent out there. If I come I am bringing my hammock to sleep in. I am assuming that there will be trees to hang the hammock fomr right?

attroll
09-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Lets hear a roll call to who is going to this event now too. I am curious as to who will be going.

It looks like I will be going at this time. I will make the final decission Wednesday night after I get home from work. But I really want to go. Looking at my money situation and it does not look to bad at this time. But I have not balanced my check book in a month. So we'll see after I balance my check book. If I decide to go the only other thing that would screw it up is if I go to work Friday and they tell me I have to work Saturday. It has been known to happen.

If I go I will be riding with Mike of the G Team or Cameoooooo. But it looks like it will be Mike as Cameoooooo does not know yet sure if she is going. Mike is closer to me also.

WhereRWe?
09-12-2005, 02:25 PM
We will have to miss this one.

ON TO OCTOBERFEST! :eek: :eek:

Haffy
09-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Hey Rick there aren't any trees in the northern Maine woods didn't you know that?

tat
09-12-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm still planning on going, but, my company has gone completely bonkers! If I make it, I'll be there!!

Beach Comber
09-12-2005, 07:19 PM
I have already gone bonkers which is why it is best that I don't go - hehehehe

Wish I could be there, but I can't make it. Hope everyone has fun :)

J_Cyr
09-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Yes plenty of trees. I hope your warm enough! Bring a tent just in case! Hope to see most of you there. I just posted a note on the site:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 borderColorDark=#006600 cellPadding=5 width="100%" borderColorLight=#009900 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=logbody vAlign=top align=left colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=logbody vAlign=top align=left colSpan=2>Yes it is going to be $4.00 person to camp. Food will not be provided but I would like to get something together where we put in a few bucks each and have some hamburgers/hotdogs whatever. Or bring your own food. You can bring a camper, its not any more expensive. There is no electrical hookup, so please don't plan on that. There will be bathrooms. Brian will be there around 1 or so, feel free to go anytime after 1pm. I won't be there until 5 or so due to a manitory work date which I didn't know about until after I posted this date. I will take names and money afterward, its for the fee of the park, and per person. So far it looks about 15 of us as of today. I don't have much planned besides having a BBQ? And relaxing in the Maine woods, going to be caching all day sunday myself. Should be a good time. Would like to set up a scavenger hunt maybe, or a hike with the group that night and we can do the three caches around here, all walking distance. There is no specific check out time in the AM, but I think we will all be out and cleaned up before 10-11AM so you can have a day of caching. I will keep this updated. Thanks again, have a safe trip up here. You can email me if you have any questions whatsoever.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

parmachenee
09-12-2005, 08:37 PM
We will have to miss this one.

ON TO OCTOBERFEST! :eek: :eek:

We won't be in Aroostook either. Looking forward to OCTOBERFEST TOO!! :D

blevesque
09-12-2005, 08:39 PM
Temps may dip down in the mid 40s that night...plan accordingly :eek:

J_Cyr
09-12-2005, 08:50 PM
I wouldn't want to be in a tree.... :)

If you need a tent, I won't be using mine, your welcome to borrow it.

J_Cyr
09-12-2005, 09:04 PM
GATE

There will be a gate there. Brian will unlock it around 1-2PM. After that he will shut it behind him. The gate is about .5miles from the area where we will be camping. Please open the gate up, drive through and close it behind you, to make it look shut, just because there is a gentleman who owns land around here and park of it is the trail, its suppose to stay locked at all times, but I got permission from the warden we dont have to lock it everytime if you open it and shut it behind you. I can assure you, after 1, 2 the latest it will be unlocked, so go right in and for sure Brian will be there, waiting for people to come.

Again, any ideas on lighting for night (no electricity), if you want to cook your own, or bring something (there won't be too many of us) Games/hunts? A hike for the sunrise? A hike for the sunset? Your choice. Please post ideas and suggestions :) Bring a Grill, or use the fire? Cook hotdogs with a stick over the fire? Just throwing this all out. Its going to be "winged" nothing is set on a plan, besides the date! :cool:

Cache Maine
09-12-2005, 09:40 PM
I anticipate that your event will go quite well. Don't worry. The biggest thing that we do when we get together is talk, share stories and laugh, and eat. I would suggest some sort of mingling game. Mainiac1957 does an awesome Cache Dash where we all scramble into the woods in search of a container. Others have had trivia games, word search puzzles with caching terms, and interesting games where you had to quess the name pinned on your back. They were all a blast and everyone had a great time. I would also suggest a few door prizes or prizes for the games. I can come up with a few things, and if you just ask, others will contribute as well.

J_Cyr
09-12-2005, 09:51 PM
Sounds good! Brian is going to bring a few games. Please bring headlamps/flashlights if you have them, its gets dark early... 730---

Anyone up for a sunset on the mtn or a sunrise? Either or, were up for any of them. There are trails to go up the mountain. Anyone bringing a coleman portable stove? Generator?

We plan on doing some fun things hopefully and can always set it up when we get there go out and hide something and first to find win something, that would be fun. Thanks for the comment, Cant wait to meet most of you. Anyone object to wearing a name tag with your name and geocahcing name, for the people like Brian and myself who don't know many of you?

Mainiac1957
09-12-2005, 10:02 PM
I have done nametags at all of my events. They are a big help. Walmart has the ones I use and they aren't too expensive. I will be coming with not alot of extra space in my car. So aqll we'll have is tents and sleeping stuff. I hope there will be a grill or two there. Rick are you and Mike bringing that sort of hardware with you? If my car wasn't so full I'd bring mine. Keep a conversation going here this week so we know what's going on. See you on Saturday.

J_Cyr
09-12-2005, 10:06 PM
Even a gate for a fire place? We are trying to get a grill up there. Preference on hamburgers/hotdogs? Type of drink?

Mainiac1957
09-12-2005, 11:05 PM
I have no problem pitching in on some food. It would be alot easier tan trying to carry it all up from here.

attroll
09-13-2005, 12:29 AM
I will bring my hammock for the overnight. It is not jsut your regular hammock as you will see. It is a backpacking hammock. I just bought an under quilt for it. I will bring a tent just in case but I don't think I will need it.

I would like to see a do a sunset on the mountain or a sunrise if anyone else is game for it?

Can we have camp fires where we will be at? If so is anyone bringing firewood. We will need a bunch.

I have a small grill I could bring. If I can remember to bring it and Mike has room.

The G Team
09-13-2005, 05:06 AM
Rick, we can bring your grill--I also have Coleman stove if necessary (big one, and backpack one), also lantern(s). If you're sleeping in a tree, I'll just bring my small tent, not the big one.

J_Cyr
09-13-2005, 02:01 PM
A grill would be great, don't think too many will be comming so that should be good! Buying food is no problem, if thats what everyone wants to do. I can get some hamburgers and hotdogs? What kind of chips/soda people prefer?

There is a large bon fire place. Last time I was there there was a bunch of trees there in the pit, we can burn. Plenty of wood for a fire, I assume its all still there. If not the place is surrounded by forest... some dead trees, ec ought to do the trick. More then welcome to bring wood too if you wish.

Cache Maine
09-13-2005, 10:29 PM
Preference on hamburgers/hotdogs? Type of drink?Nobody has even mentioned beer yet? :eek:

J_Cyr
09-13-2005, 11:51 PM
Supposively, No alchol is a rule here camping. But what they dont know won't hurt ;) Just leave no cans please! I mean no one will be on the mtn when were there, so if you do bring some, please drink it after hours, sorry its my ass and want to be able to use the park again. Thanks!

attroll
09-14-2005, 03:57 AM
wbdent I figured it would be nice if someone could bring some firewood to the place for a nice fire. I believe we are suppose to get rain Friday so we may not have any dry wood in the woods. Plus I really do not want to go someplace and have to dig around in the woods and try and find firewood.

wbdent I will be bringing a very small grill, it is only big enough to cook about three burgers at one time, so if we want to have a cook out then we should have a big grill, unless everyone is just going to bring ther own food. I am going to bring the grill I have an some burger for me and Mike ot eat.

we3beans
09-14-2005, 10:39 AM
Sheesh, I hadn't even thought about food yet! Hey, it's only Wednesday...We've got a smaller propane grill thing I think we can bring. I'll probably fit 8 hamburgers on it. We'll be in town (PI) Friday night at Northern Lights Hotel. Let me know what we can do to help.

Diana

J_Cyr
09-15-2005, 03:05 PM
Does everyone prefer to bring something small (plan on 20- or so) or have one person pick everything up and people exchange some money? lol.

Heres a list of stuff, if you want to bring anything and put your name on it..

Hot Dogs (2 people)
Hamburger (2 people)
16 Hot Dog Buns
16 Hamburger Buns
Plates
Chips (2 people)
Soda (2 people)
Musterd
Relish
Ketchup

*What Else you can think of? Wanna do Tim Hortons in PI or something for Breakfast, say around 8:00-9:00 or so? I need coffee in the AM! I am sure most of you do too!

Theres 14 things right there... I dont know if its easier to do this this way... let me know :) It would be easier for me... but I will do whatever you prefer. (It's your vacation lol)

*What Else you can think of? Wanna do Tim Hortons in PI or something for Breakfast, say around 8:00-9:00 or so? I need coffee in the AM! I am sure most of you do too!

BYOB (if you do drink) Also good ideas to bring:
-Fly Spray
-Flashlights
-Headlights
-Lamps
-Warm Clothes!
-Hiking boots?
-GPS or course
-Grill if you have one, small is ok even for yourself!

---Add on!

Why do I feel like I am in boyscouts, telling the kids what to bring? LOL. Just helping you out.

blevesque
09-15-2005, 03:09 PM
Just sent you an email Jordan...firewood is taken care of :)

J_Cyr
09-15-2005, 03:13 PM
Brian,

GET BACK TO WORK!

Thats good news. Thanks!

Yes, if people want to skip the idea and bring thier own food... works just as well. I can bring my own, or one thing to add to the course meal... whateve ryou prefer, elts decide by tonight!

blevesque
09-15-2005, 03:16 PM
Brian,

GET BACK TO WORK!

Thats good news. Thanks!

Yes, if people want to skip the idea and bring thier own food... works just as well. I can bring my own, or one thing to add to the course meal... whateve ryou prefer, elts decide by tonight!
:eek: It's hard to work when you have geocaching on the brain! :D

J_Cyr
09-15-2005, 03:35 PM
You putting the wood it in the van? Let me know if you need help hauling it. Almost anything will fit in "da bus."

Well I am going to eat something and then to another class... I will be there on Saturday between 4:30 and 5:30pm, depending how quick I can get out of the drill. Thanks again Brian for your help!!
PS, do you have the "hello, my name is..." stickers, lol :D

we3beans
09-15-2005, 05:10 PM
We're fine with whatever you want to do about food, we've done the everybody brings something and everybody eats for most of the events down here and it works out fine. Post tonight to let us know. We'll pick up stuff on the way. BTW, we're staying at the Northern Lights now...CMI was $120 a night...50% more than when I stayed there 4 years ago. Maybe they've learned something from the gas dealers...hmmm.

blevesque
09-15-2005, 05:49 PM
The CMI is over rated anyway...heck, gas is overrated too!:p
At least the Northern Lights Hotel is probably only about 3 miles away from the camp site:cool:

WhereRWe?
09-15-2005, 06:23 PM
Darn! All this discussion makes me wish we could be there. We'll be thinking of you... :D :D

FFFarmer
09-15-2005, 06:28 PM
Wow, after reading this and going to Brads event in Hampden we are bummed we won't be able to make it up. I love it up in the county, but unfortunately I am back working weekends for a few weeks. HAVE FUN

tat
09-15-2005, 07:14 PM
Cool! I just heard the weather forcast and all the dry air is staying in Canada. Sure glad the county is entirely in Canada!!

Seriously, I'll be leaving Kittery sometime tomorrow and hope to drive as far as I can and do the rest Sat. I need to fly out of Bangor on Monday, so if anyone needs a ride or is running out of room for "stuff", let me know.

blevesque
09-15-2005, 09:32 PM
Tat, Maniac1957, Haffy and any other leaving tomorrow for the drive up: Drive safe and do some caching on the way! Check out the Inner Solar System cache for the drive up and the Outer Solar System cache for the drive back! I can't wait to meet you all on Saturday!:D

Haffy
09-15-2005, 09:38 PM
Am looking forward to the trip, have never been further north than Houlton so this will be a new experience for me. Hope the great weather holds out and am looking forward to meeting all the Northerners.See you all sometime either Friday night or Saturday anyway. Will be meeting Mainiac in Brewer and leaving there approximately at 2 PM.

attroll
09-15-2005, 11:50 PM
BTW, we're staying at the Northern Lights now...CMI was $120 a night...50% more than when I stayed there 4 years ago. Maybe they've learned something from the gas dealers...hmmm.
Wow. Just think of how much money you could save an how much fun you could have sitting around the camp fire with us at night instead of being in a hotel room. We can watch Brad fall asleep in front of the camp fire again. LOL

attroll
09-15-2005, 11:57 PM
As far as what to bring. It looks like everyone is pretty much going to bring there own stuff since no one is replying. I will bring a bunch of home made hamburgers if people want me to but I am not going to bring them if everyone is going to bring there own food. I don't want them to go to waiste.

attroll
09-16-2005, 02:48 AM
Also before we drive all the way up there. I want to make sure we have the right coordinates. Because after putting the coordinates in my topo it shows the location for the event on the top edge of a 1,063 foot hill or mountain. It also looks like we will be driving down some logging roads or woods roads acording to the map. I am riding with Mike and I know we can do it but what about others.

I have attached a topo map.

Mainiac1957
09-16-2005, 06:36 AM
John and I will pick up things up there or just pitch in for food. My car is going to be way to packed to bring stoves, grills or big coolers this time. I am very discouraged looking at the weather forcast for tomorrow. Not that it will keep up away. We are leaving at 2:30 today and will be in Limestone tonight. Then cache all day tomorrow and hit the event later. See you all there.

blevesque
09-16-2005, 08:20 AM
Also before we drive all the way up there. I want to make sure we have the right coordinates. Because after putting the coordinates in my topo it shows the location for the event on the top edge of a 1,063 foot hill or mountain. It also looks like we will be driving down some logging roads or woods roads acording to the map. I am riding with Mike and I know we can do it but what about others.

The map looks about right. You'll be driving right past the Mug Cache right to a field. The road is easily drivable. Just remember, the gate will be unlocked when I get there. Just swing it open, drive through, then close it but don't lock it.

blevesque
09-16-2005, 08:25 AM
John and I will pick up things up there or just pitch in for food. My car is going to be way to packed to bring stoves, grills or big coolers this time. I am very discouraged looking at the weather forcast for tomorrow. Not that it will keep up away. We are leaving at 2:30 today and will be in Limestone tonight. Then cache all day tomorrow and hit the event later. See you all there.
Those that don't bring their food, there will be a food run, according to Jordan

we3beans
09-16-2005, 09:50 AM
Hey Rick hamburgers sound good...we'll bring some chips and cookies and stuff.
has anybody thought about paperplates/trashbags yet?

we3beans
09-16-2005, 10:02 AM
oops, I wasn't paying attention as usual...we'll bring hamburger rolls, plates and other stuff. (already 2 bringing chips)
As much as I'd enjoy watching Brad fall asleep in front of the fire, my camping gear isn't up to it. Holes in the tent, sleeping bags that have lost all their stuffing...it's really quite sad.
In my family we decorate people who fall asleep when the rest of us is awake, I'd be careful Brad.
And I do have the little grill thing..it'll do about 8 hamburgers at a time.

J_Cyr
09-16-2005, 10:23 AM

Maybe a little off, lol that was with my old GPS and I think the height was off on that. Its on level land. You can drive right to it. The directions on the geocaching.com site are 100% clear. My cell is 540-5556 if you need any help.
Thanks.

J_Cyr
09-16-2005, 10:25 AM
When I go to the weather, it shows it raining, Starting tonight and ending Sunday Morning!!

blevesque
09-16-2005, 11:36 AM
When I go to the weather, it shows it raining, Starting tonight and ending Sunday Morning!!
Looks like Tropical Storm Ophelia is heading our way:mad:

Tonight: A chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Saturday: Periods of rain. Areas of fog, mainly between 8am and 11am. High near 60. East wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
Saturday Night: Periods of rain, mainly before 9pm. Low near 50. Northeast wind between 5 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Sunday: Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Northeast wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

J_Cyr
09-16-2005, 01:02 PM
I would hate to go and people not be able to set up a tent or have a fire at that. I am open for suggestions. I will go rain or shine, but who else, I do not know. I don't know if people want to cache in the rain at that and it don't look like a hike will be happening if its going to be raining...
Hate to stay at a hotel its too expensive. I am open to ideas.

attroll
09-16-2005, 01:33 PM
Jordan

I would not worry to much. We are geocachers, we will have fun.

Besides with my hammock I can set it up anywhere as long as there are trees and even if there aren't any trees. I will not have to worry about the wet ground. LOL

J_Cyr
09-16-2005, 01:39 PM
Well thats good news. I wish I new what the weather was going to be. Looks like a comfortable hammock!

we3beans
09-16-2005, 02:31 PM
If you hit the Canadian Border you've gone too far!

I refuse to belive the weather forcast. They are wrong so often, how could they be right this time? BTW, it isn't Ophelia it is some dumb ass storm coming from the west. It's going to hit the western Maine mountains and go *poof*.

I like my happy little world, let's not disturb it.

J_Cyr
09-16-2005, 10:25 PM
As of 10pm-

80% chance of rain during the day
50% at night. Maybe it will change in the morning forcast?

attroll
09-16-2005, 11:43 PM
Jordan

Is there a picnic table at the place and a cover for us to huddle under in case of rain,

One more thing to think of bringing is camp chairs if any of you have not thought about it.

J_Cyr
09-16-2005, 11:51 PM
Yes there is a picnic table. I have one camp chair... I have a easy up, I am brining and so does Brian. There will be two there.

attroll
09-17-2005, 12:31 AM
Yes there is a picnic table. I have one camp chair... I have a easy up, I am brining and so does Brian. There will be two there.
Jordan

That post was not meant for you to bring chairs. It was to remind everyone else to bring them. But it was good of you to bring some extras anayways.

So I finally am going to meet some Maine hicks. LOL.

WhereRWe?
09-17-2005, 07:26 AM
I wish you guys luck. It's gonna be a wet one out there. Too bad we aren't going, as we'd have our pop-up camper, and there would be space for people to get out of the rain (which is whywe decided to get one in the first place).

Maybe next time.

Have fun! LOL! :D :D :D

attroll
09-17-2005, 08:11 AM
I am getting ready to leave the house now to meet Mike in Skowheagen. It looks like rain today and tomorrow. I called Mike last night and his wife said he was still going. So I will go for the ride. I hope there is someplace to stand under out of the rain at the campground, like a lean-to or anything. Otherwise we will be in our tents all night. That was be a bummer. If anyone has a tarp or a pole tent of some type you might want to bring it.

We will have dry firewood from what I read but I don't know if anyone will want to sit around the fire in the rain. I am wondering if I get to Mike's if he will cancel. We'll see in about one hour when I arrive. I really want to meet the northerners but such a long drive in rain just to meet someone stinks. I have my raincoat packed.

blevesque
09-17-2005, 08:47 AM
I am getting ready to leave the house now to meet Mike in Skowheagen. It looks like rain today and tomorrow. I called Mike last night and his wife said he was still going. So I will go for the ride. I hope there is someplace to stand under out of the rain at the campground, like a lean-to or anything. Otherwise we will be in our tents all night. That was be a bummer. If anyone has a tarp or a pole tent of some type you might want to bring it.

We will have dry firewood from what I read but I don't know if anyone will want to sit around the fire in the rain. I am wondering if I get to Mike's if he will cancel. We'll see in about one hour when I arrive. I really want to meet the northerners but such a long drive in rain just to meet someone stinks. I have my raincoat packed.
We're going to be setting up a couple canopy shelters, hopefully those will be enough. I'm also bringing a good amount of firewood if you want to lighten up your load...

J_Cyr
09-18-2005, 11:00 AM
Thanks for everyone who came. I had a great time. It was nice to meet all of you. I am sorry about the weather... rain date next year!
I hope you all enjoyed your stay in Aroostook and hope to see you all back (and more) Next year!
Thanks again for making a geocaching memory!

J_Cyr
09-18-2005, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the group photo on the webcam kelly!

http://img.groundspeak.com/cache/log/987a9001-c244-42aa-8447-4fce6495108d.jpg

blevesque
09-18-2005, 04:14 PM
umm aardvark :D

What a blast! I had so much fun meeting all of you that made it up! The rain did suck during the day, fortunaly it ended so that we could have a fun evening and night :p

attroll
09-18-2005, 08:40 PM
UM

Yes this was the best overnight event cache I have ever been to. I had so much fun. I can not wait to do an overnighter with the HICKs from the county again. This will be long remembered. AWESOME.

I have to admit it started out as the worst cache event that I had ever attended but it turned into the best for me. How about an October one for down here at my place and you Hicks can come down here and spend the night. We can call it the "Hollween Hicks event cache 2005".

J_Cyr
09-18-2005, 09:35 PM
Haha! I'm up for it! I am glad you had a good time. I think the weather held a large part in why it didn't seem it would go well. Isn't camping great?

Get a date idea as soon as you can so we can try to plan it out! "Halloween Hicks event..." So all hicks welcome!! Haha, so after being to the county, you feel like a hick yourself now huh?

Let's not forget Tim Hortons either, that was a good time. Let me know when you can on a date on that, peace.