09-16-2005, 12:09 AM
I have not been getting my queries sent to me from GC not for quite some time now. It was working but all of a sudden I stop getting them. I have not changed anything. I went in a verified that everything is correct and it is right.
I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem?
I got three last night, Maine, Indiana, and Wisconsin. I usually run them once and then shut them off, but I think GC.com intended people to run them at once a week intervals.
09-16-2005, 06:05 AM
I noticed that the past two weekends... my query was still defined but the days were unchecked! I thought it was something I had done wrong, like using the "Back" button on the browser after editing them. I checked them off again and now they are working this week, as are the "new local cache" email notifications.
09-16-2005, 06:30 AM
had the same problem the last two weeks. I checked them again the other day and now they seem to be fine.
09-16-2005, 07:34 AM
I actually read the memo with the last queries I was running on a weekly basis. It stated that I would have to remember to rerun them the following week if I wanted them as they were having some problems with their server. I disabled them all as I was out of town and did not need to have them run in my absence. I have done a "one time" run since then and received all the queries I asked for.
09-16-2005, 12:01 PM
Hey I got them this morning. So there back to working again. Thanks everyone.