View Full Version : Sentinel Article

Beach Comber
09-21-2005, 10:15 AM
Bruce forwarded the Sentinel article to me and I have created pdf files and attached here. I tried to combine them into a single file or even a two part file, but they were too large to upload, so you'll have to look at each piece individually.

Bruce - your article is back in the mail and headed your way. Thanks for sharing!!

Enjoy!!

WhereRWe?
09-21-2005, 07:03 PM
Thanks, Beachie.

Glad to see geocaching in the news as much as possible. This was a pretty good article, but obviously not written by someone who knew anything about geocaching. Note the picture of the TB with the number showing! LOL!

Hiram357
09-21-2005, 07:23 PM
Thank you BC for bringing that article to attention, but my clothes were starting to go out of style while I was waiting for the article to download, (yeah I got dialup) sooooooo... I went to the Morning Sentinel website and found the article along with another article people might find interesting, the links are...
Geocaching: A high-tech treasure hunt for kids of all ages
June 5, 2005
http://outdoors.mainetoday.com/children/050605geocaching.shtml
Caching out
Saturday, August 20, 2005
http://outdoors.mainetoday.com/moreactivities/050820cache.shtml

Haffy
09-21-2005, 07:52 PM
Hey Hiram thanks for posting that link. I too am on dial-up and just spent over a half hour downloading all the PDF files. That made it so much faster and easier.Thanks to you too Beachie.

Haffy
09-21-2005, 07:55 PM
And oh yeah I had already posted a link to that article by Wendy Almeida earlier after it was written, and now she is also a member of this website and has hidden her own cache as well. She goes by the name of Robotbunny. Thanks

firefighterjake
09-21-2005, 09:26 PM
So . . . anyone know where that $100 bill is located? :)

And I thought having a cache with items all worth $5 or more was pretty special!

Hiram357
09-21-2005, 09:48 PM
heck I'd be happy if I found a buck$, all I seem to find is a bunch of dirty bouncy balls and water logged sig cards :confused: