View Full Version : Congrats to Starzz

attroll
09-24-2005, 01:12 PM
Congrats to Starzz on your successful moose hunt. I hope mine is a successful as yours.

WhereRWe?
09-24-2005, 07:22 PM
Congrats to Starzz on your successful moose hunt. I hope mine is a successful as yours.

You know, Rick... I've never had moose meat before...

(Hint, Hint......) :p :p :p

attroll
09-24-2005, 08:51 PM
You know Bruce. I have made more friends since I got my moose permit this year. Everybody wants to try or have one piece of moose meat. If I was to let everyone try moose meat that asked then I would have nothing left over for myself.

J_Cyr
09-24-2005, 09:34 PM
Good luck tomorrow Rick!

Congrats Starzz!

team teebow
09-24-2005, 09:38 PM
Good luck Rick....I'll be skinning a few of those beasts this week at the deer shop. I can't say I'm looking forward to wrestling those BIG animals into the cooler!!!

Team Teebow

Starzz
09-24-2005, 10:05 PM
Rick, I know what ya mean about making more friends! hahaha ;) Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks everyone for the congrats... IF anyone wants to see a picture of me and the moose, well I suppose I'll let you . . . hehehe . . . http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/starzz/susanmoose1.jpg

J_Cyr
09-24-2005, 10:09 PM
Where's your orange? Do they wear orange in Canada? :)
Killer boots! :)

Congrats again!!

WhereRWe?
09-25-2005, 07:03 AM
You know Bruce. I have made more friends since I got my moose permit this year. Everybody wants to try or have one piece of moose meat. If I was to let everyone try moose meat that asked then I would have nothing left over for myself.

You'll just have to get a good sized moose! LOL! :p :p

Team Nirvana
09-25-2005, 09:51 AM
Several years ago, my ex-wife and I were friends with several members of the Penobscot tribe. When ever we got together for a cookout, it was mooseburgers, Deer was considered 2nd place. (Beef was distant third). When I was having a cookout at home with my parents, my then 2-yr old wanted to know what kind of meat were were having. I told him " This is Beef; a cow. you probably will like it - It's alot like moose."

Starzz
09-25-2005, 11:26 AM
Where's your orange? Do they wear orange in Canada? :)
Killer boots! :)

Congrats again!!
I had orange on but I had it off by then. My brother and his friend has pictures of me in orange, and i'll show ya whenever I get a copy of their pics.

The boots kept the feet dry! haha

WhereRWe?
09-25-2005, 05:09 PM
Several years ago, my ex-wife and I were friends with several members of the Penobscot tribe. When ever we got together for a cookout, it was mooseburgers, Deer was considered 2nd place. (Beef was distant third). When I was having a cookout at home with my parents, my then 2-yr old wanted to know what kind of meat were were having. I told him " This is Beef; a cow. you probably will like it - It's alot like moose."

Last summer RULOST2? and I vacationed in far northern Quebec, and had the opportunity to have caribou cutlets with a Cree-style wildberry sauce. GREAT!

Lets go caribou hunting, Rick (or Nirvana)! Looks like I won't be getting any moose meat... LOL!