View Full Version : Links section is still not working

Haffy
10-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Hey Rick just wanted to let you know that the links section is still not working since the web update. Thanks for all your hard work.

Hiram357
10-09-2005, 02:48 PM
I FOR ONE DEMAND ANSWERS! I CAN'T HAVE THIS KIND OF DISTURBANCE IN MY DAY! HOW DARE THE LINK SECTION NOT BE WORKING! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THE TYPE OF HINDERENCE THIS BESTOWS UPON MY DAILY ROUTINE!

hehe, just kidding, I never even knew there was a links page. But everything else looks great! Nice work. :)

robt
10-09-2005, 02:57 PM
I FOR ONE DEMAND ANSWERS! I CAN'T HAVE THIS KIND OF DISTURBANCE IN MY DAY! HOW DARE THE LINK SECTION NOT BE WORKING! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THE TYPE OF HINDERENCE THIS BESTOWS UPON MY DAILY ROUTINE!

hehe, just kidding, I never even knew there was a links page. But everything else looks great! Nice work. :)

hmm, Well if that is the kind of service that you are expecting then maybe YOU need to start paying Rick to maintian the site as a full time Job :) I am sure that if you paid him say $100k to $200k per year he could devote alot of time to the website. :) Just kidding you.

attroll
10-09-2005, 08:52 PM
hmm, Well if that is the kind of service that you are expecting then maybe YOU need to start paying Rick to maintian the site as a full time Job :) I am sure that if you paid him say $100k to $200k per year he could devote alot of time to the website. :) Just kidding you.

If you give me $100k or $200k a year I will be tour personal chauffer also.

Hiram357
10-09-2005, 10:04 PM
If you give me $100k or $200k a year I will be tour personal chauffer also.

I don't suppose you would be needing to hire an assistant would you?? I can brew a mean cup of tea and I know HTML script! does that qualify me? Some of my other qualifications include ping pong and foozball :)