View Full Version : GPS The Movie

blevesque
10-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Geocaching hits the big screen next year in a new movie called "GPS, the Movie (http://www.gpsthemovie.com/)." Based on a true story, "GPS" is a thriller that takes place in Washington State. Geocaching enthusiasts find a photo of a masked woman tied to a chair, along with new GPS waypoints that lead to further clues.

BASED ON ACTUAL EVENTS
FACT: There are over a quarter-million treasures that have been hidden and are ready to be found in the new and expanding game of GPS treasure hunting which has taken over 200+ countries by storm.
SUMMARY: A group of adventure seeking college kids embark on a GPS treasure hunt in the Northwest wilderness. They are led to believe they will find two million dollars in cash. When they arrive at the treasure location they find what appears to be a grave. They dig up the grave to find a small coffin. What they find inside is shocking. Are the contents of the coffin real or is it all part of the game?

Discuss....:D

J_Cyr
10-11-2005, 10:34 AM
Brian,

I heard about that the other day.

"2 million dollars in cash" Why wasn't I notified!? :D

Sounds like a interesting movie...

d’76
10-11-2005, 03:07 PM
Thats one hell of a FTF prize:D

Hiram357
10-11-2005, 10:19 PM
digging for a cache! that's against GC.COM RULES!! and will send out the wrong message about geocaching!!! but the whole torturing people and hiding the clues to their bodies is a pretty cool idea for a horror movie :D

Smitty & Co.
10-15-2005, 08:17 PM
Just watched the trailer.........interesting to say the least.

pdop
12-11-2005, 02:24 AM
I just saw the trailor sounds like Blind Melon Toes across the floor is playing

thats cool
I like them I heard they had Blind melon soundtrack in the movie that is appropriate they wrote some songs about Jeffery DAHMER or somethinig like that a song called Skinned
Maybe it will be cool maybe it will suck who knows..

.I love that song and those guys