View Full Version : Women

DiverDave1998
10-20-2005, 06:49 PM
Wheres the Women don't women cache all i have seen or heard about is men where are all the single women caches?:)

dí76
10-20-2005, 06:53 PM
If you are looking for a singles caching web page this might not be it :)

Good luck though I wish the best, tell me what you find out.

:D

DiverDave1998
10-20-2005, 06:55 PM
Are you telling me theres no women here?:mad:

WhereRWe?
10-20-2005, 07:05 PM
Wheres the Women don't women cache all i have seen or heard about is men where are all the single women caches?:)

Huh???? Say what????

Hiram357
10-20-2005, 07:11 PM
Sorry dave, only men that enjoy the company of other men here... didn't you read the terms and conditions about geocaching??? you have to be an ex-con (out of prison of course, either released by the law... or your own by your own means of exit) and you have to have enough hair on your back to be able to weave a carpet. Stomachs that stick out less than 12" will not be permitted, and you must be able to name every Kenny G. album in chronological alphabetical order....

Note* The above statement is not actually true.... what's this look like dave? cupid.com? c'mon man... seriously do you really think women would follow a guy into the maine woods being guided by a little overexpensive gizmo who's only instinctive trait is to repeatedly say "i think it's this way!" no dave, women have much better common sense than men. :D

Beach Comber
10-20-2005, 07:30 PM
[/URL][URL="http://www.geocachingmaine.org/forum/member.php?u=441"]DiverDave1998 (http://www.geocachingmaine.org/forum/member.php?u=441) says.....Wheres the Women don't women cache all i have seen or heard about is men where are all the single women caches?:)

I say.........
Well, I was going to talk to you, but since I'm not single perhaps I shouldn't bother - lol - besides, now that I read it again it looks like you want a female cache rather than a cacher.

Hiram357 (http://www.geocachingmaine.org/forum/member.php?u=383) says....do you really think women would follow a guy into the maine woods being guided by a little overexpensive gizmo who's only instinctive trait is to repeatedly say "i think it's this way!"

I say..........
I always lead :p

J_Cyr
10-20-2005, 07:45 PM
Got to find the single woman cacher's -- its a scavenger hunt...:cool:

dí76
10-20-2005, 07:50 PM
We could make that an event.

But then on the other hand..... It would be any different than the rest of the time:D

DiverDave1998
10-20-2005, 08:26 PM
How do you know all about me hiram357:D

Hiram357
10-20-2005, 08:30 PM
How do you know all about me hiram357:D

look out your window ;)

J_Cyr
10-20-2005, 09:29 PM
Did you get www.geocachingmaine.org (http://www.geocachingmaine.org) confused with www.eharmony.com (http://www.eharmony.com) ? :cool:

brdad
10-21-2005, 06:04 AM

I was going to place a single woman cache a while back until I asked a few cachers who had tried before and they said everyone traded down and soon the caches were just full of trash. :D

Actually, I found Lee while caching, but wasn't looking. Kinda like when you look for a year for a signature item and give up, then you find it a month later in a cache. Or, did she find me? hmmm... Either way, it's another reason to love caching.

Haffy
10-21-2005, 09:07 AM
Yeah Dave, you got the best priize of all while you were out caching:D And Gary so did you,I messed up on that one I guess.:D You never know DiverDave1998 when you will meet that one special person. Attend some of the event caches that we have and one never knows who you might meet. I'm still trying.:confused:

WhereRWe?
10-21-2005, 09:34 AM
Yeah Dave, you got the best priize of all while you were out caching:D And Gary so did you,I messed up on that one I guess.:D You never know DiverDave1998 when you will meet that one special person. Attend some of the event caches that we have and one never knows who you might meet. I'm still trying.:confused:

Go back a couple of posts and take Jordan's advice! (Spend less time on geocachingmaine.org and more time on eharmony.com! LOL!) :p :p

Mainelyroses
10-21-2005, 10:16 AM
Go back a couple of posts and take Jordan's advice! (Spend less time on geocachingmaine.org and more time on eharmony.com! LOL!) :p :p
I know you're just kidding, but what better way to meet a kindred spirit than doing something you both enjoy? I think that would be a very romantic beginning to a relationship!

WhereRWe?
10-21-2005, 10:35 AM
I know you're just kidding, but what better way to meet a kindred spirit than doing something you both enjoy? I think that would be a very romantic beginning to a relationship!

I know (I noted BRDAD's comment) - it was just a jibe at Haffy's lament that he hadn't had any luck on the geocaching trail! LOL!

Gump & Gumpette
10-25-2005, 01:27 PM
I thought it looked like alot of women were enjoying this sport. I enjoy it alot more than Gump does. Frequently I go by myself of with my dog Molly. It's great exercise since I'm not very good at it and it take me at least 2 times as long to find the cache. Gump goes along, just as an obligation of domestic partnership. He says that I'm obsessive compulsive when it comes to geocaching. I wish he shared my lust for the sport.
Gumpette;)

parmachenee
10-25-2005, 05:16 PM
Actually, I found Lee while caching, but wasn't looking. Kinda like when you look for a year for a signature item and give up, then you find it a month later in a cache. Or, did she find me? hmmm... Either way, it's another reason to love caching.

I met my wife long before caching. I keep trying to lose her in the woods but she beats me to the caches and back to the truck!!:confused: Maybe she's trying to lose me??:eek: Actually, it's great to share just ANOTHER interest we both enjoy...yes, another reason to love caching.:)

WhereRWe?
10-25-2005, 05:25 PM
I met my wife long before caching.

I met my wife long before they had personal computers and GPS wasn't even a gleam in someone's eye, although I think there a satellite or two with a dog up in the sky somewhere! LOL! Does that mean we're getting old? Sheesh! :confused: :confused: :confused:

dí76
10-25-2005, 06:43 PM
I met my wife long before caching. I keep trying to lose her in the woods but she beats me to the caches and back to the truck!!:confused: Maybe she's trying to lose me??:eek: Actually, it's great to share just ANOTHER interest we both enjoy...yes, another reason to love caching.:)

If you want to lose her so bad take her to Otter Cliffs caching. LOL:D

Haffy
10-25-2005, 06:55 PM
Actually Frank already has a beautiful cache at Hunters Beach;)

DiverDave1998
10-25-2005, 11:16 PM
i think the point was missed here ... it wasn't all lost though i did find the single lady.....:) :) :)