View Full Version : Too Quiet!

WhereRWe?
10-28-2005, 06:25 PM
It's been too quiet in here the last couple of days! How about if I run around shouting FLATLANDER! FLATLANDER! FLATLANDER!

Would I get anyone wound up? :D :D :D

J_Cyr
10-28-2005, 06:28 PM
THE BRITISH ARE COMMING, THE BRITISH ARE COMMING!

Naw.. it's the weekend... some people have life's... must be nice...:cool:

robt
10-29-2005, 08:00 AM
THE BRITISH ARE COMMING, THE BRITISH ARE COMMING!

Naw.. it's the weekend... some people have life's... must be nice...:cool:

A life???????? where doyou get thoose :) I have not been on here much the last few days cause I havee been off work and after 40 + hours a week at a computer I was not very interested. Besides, Gives me something to do at work on saturdayt morning, beats working :)

Starzz
10-29-2005, 08:15 AM
*sneaks in* *gets the pots & pans out of the cupboard and bangs them together* *sneaks out*

blevesque
10-29-2005, 10:24 AM
*sneaks in* *gets the pots & pans out of the cupboard and bangs them together* *sneaks out*

AHHHHHHHHH! :eek: I'm awake, I'm awake....jeez :p

WhereRWe?
10-29-2005, 12:04 PM
AHHHHHHHHH! :eek: I'm awake, I'm awake....jeez :p

You're lucky tonight. Remember to set your clocks back an hour and you'll get an EXTRA hour of sleep tomorrow morning! :D :D :D

robt
10-29-2005, 12:54 PM
or an extra hour of cacheing on sunday :) dang, I have to work :( oh well,

You're lucky tonight. Remember to set your clocks back an hour and you'll get an EXTRA hour of sleep tomorrow morning! :D :D :D

Mainiac1957
10-29-2005, 02:32 PM
I'm quiet today since I've been out caching up in Dover on this picture perfect fall day. Even saw snow on the big mountain.:rolleyes:

WhereRWe?
10-30-2005, 04:19 PM
I'm quiet today since I've been out caching up in Dover on this picture perfect fall day. Even saw snow on the big mountain.:rolleyes:

Sheesh! We had snow on Whipple Hill in Solon! (Ask JCyr and BLevesque how much snow THEY had! LOL!) :eek:

J_Cyr
10-30-2005, 07:39 PM
Too much, lol.

firefighterjake
10-30-2005, 09:19 PM

Ut oh, you said the "S" word and you know what that does to Rick! :)

firefighterjake
10-30-2005, 09:20 PM
I can't speak to everyone else, but I'm trying to get everything done that I've been putting off all Summer . . . plus I'm trying to get my house ready for sale . . . way too little time . . . makes getting in geo-caching very, very difficult.

TwoMaineiacs
10-30-2005, 09:35 PM
Just back from a long trip to PA and VA to celebrate family birthdays and check in on my 86 year old mom. Cached along the way but hip bursitis is slowing me down a bit. Will post elsewhere about the PA caches in Gettysburg Battlefields.

Quiet but reading as fast as I can to catch up. I know I've given up on ever having another FTF with Gob-ler and Homeadizanah battling it out <G>

Anne / TwoMaineiacs

blevesque
10-30-2005, 11:09 PM
Stupid snow, it's pretty much all melted though now. Here's a pic from the other day before the snow stopped falling...

Team2hunt
10-31-2005, 11:02 AM
The Team was quiet yesterday as we went kayakiing with KK and Ordinaryshark, in Holderness NH. Little Squam Lake. The day was picture perfect and warm enough to be a delight out on the water. The surrounding hills were still a blaze of colors and the locals were all friendly enough to say hello. We even cached to the center of the earth afterwards. Yes we were quiet. But enjoyed every minute of it. :cool: KK, :) OS, :p T2H.

becket
10-31-2005, 12:21 PM
i went caching yesterday and fell down at the first cache (where did that barbed wire come from) and got veryvery stuck in the mud on my last cache. i should know to listen to my intuition when it tells me to stay home! lol

WhereRWe?
10-31-2005, 12:24 PM
i went caching yesterday...

I think nearly EVERYONE went caching yesterday - it was such a nice day.

Sheesh! Seems like that at some caches, you had to wait in line to sign the log! LOL! ;) ;) ;)