View Full Version : A White Christmas

Pooh and friends
12-09-2005, 08:24 PM
I love the snow!:)

mainemuel
12-09-2005, 08:44 PM
I hate the cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But it is time for snow so lets get er done!!
Got to have snow for christmas.

becket
12-09-2005, 10:12 PM
can i vote more than once? i hate the snow - although it was very pretty when it was falling in great big flakes this afternoon. i've had enough though; it can go away now. hey, i'm still waiting for the summer that never seemed to get here! i hope next summer has MUCH less rain and fog.

J_Cyr
12-09-2005, 11:17 PM
Caribou... ha! Course. We'll have a white fourth of July!

firefighterjake
12-09-2005, 11:55 PM
Bring on the snow and cold . . . it's nearly Winter and to be quite frank I can't wait. The more . . . the better.

WhereRWe?
12-10-2005, 06:48 AM
There's nothing prettier in Maine than an evergreen-lined road with the trees covered with snow.

(As long as the stupid road commissioner has the road PLOWED!)

:D :D :D

Team2hunt
12-10-2005, 08:12 AM
I need a conversion kit. To change our jet ski into a snowmobile. Too hard getting it thru the ice at the launching ramp. And the open water is....way out in the middle of Sebago Lake.

dí76
12-10-2005, 09:12 AM
Bring on the snow and cold . . . it's nearly Winter and to be quite frank I can't wait. The more . . . the better.

Well of course you want snow it is job security.:D

Bad drivers slippery roads cold nights and wood stoves sounds like a firemans dream:D

firefighterjake
12-12-2005, 10:19 AM
Well of course you want snow it is job security.:D

Bad drivers slippery roads cold nights and wood stoves sounds like a firemans dream:D

Actually just about every chimney fire call I've responded to comes in around 1 a.m. in middle of January during a blizzard . . . and the roof invariably is ice-coated steel with a wicked steep pitch.

I really want the snow for snowmobiling. Just picked up my sled at UTC and George B. yesterday . . . total cost to winterize it was a little over $100 . . . but that doesn't count the 6 dozen donuts I brought in to the students.