View Full Version : Not logging Travel Bugs or Jeeps

Gob-ler
01-21-2006, 12:05 PM
This may be along the lines of the discussion we had concerning the handling of TB's at events, but I noticed that there are two jeeps that have not been logged out of the Coin Event several weeks ago.

Has someone just forgotten to log them or have they gone missing like so many other jeeps? With the scarceness of Jeeps here in Maine it would be unfortunate for these two items to be missing in action.

What do you think?

Sudonim
01-21-2006, 02:10 PM
I've been leaving that event open instead of archiving it because of those two jeeps. I was hoping someone would log them, but they aren't on the sign-in/sign-out sheet either. Someone logged them into the event, but then they disappeared:mad:

Trezurs*-R-*Fun
01-21-2006, 02:32 PM
I've been leaving that event open instead of archiving it because of those two jeeps. I was hoping someone would log them, but they aren't on the sign-in/sign-out sheet either. Someone logged them into the event, but then they disappeared:mad:

We dropped off the Yellow Jeep. Are you saying we disappeared or the yellow jeep disappeared? We didn't stay til the end of the event, the bar setting was just a little more than the 4 year old could handle.

Here's the TB Number if it helps Yellow Jeep TB = JP4NHW

We have record of all the TB numbers we've logged, we accidently logged a TB into a wrong location and since have kept a record of all the TBs we log so we can correct mistakes like that.